Niki

I was on my way to the train station to go back to the Victorian Virtue Institute. My grandmother is the Queen and she decided that it was up to me if I wanted to go back to the institute. I could also go back to my old life. If I decided to go back to the institute, I would be treated like a sissy and be humiliated in front of the whole country. Without thinking much about it, I told my mother that I wanted to go back. She was surprised by my answer. To be honest, so was I. This was my chance to escape the sissy place. Now I was on my way back after which is like saying that I did not mind being treated like a sissy.

On the train, I met the same woman and her daughter that I met when I was going home. This time they were accompanied by a girl who was my age. She was the little girl's older sister. Her name was Emma. I thought that Emma was very pretty. Emma's little sister was telling her that I was the prince who was made to wear girl clothes. Emma blushed when she was told that and said she heard about me. The little girl had no problems discussing it and asked if I was now wearing a dress. Emma told her sister to shut up and leave me alone. I did not want to be the reason for any family fight, so I took off my long coat and showed the denim overall dress I was wearing. Emma did not know what to say. I mean what do you say about a boy wearing a dress? I smiled and we started talking about other things.

When I came to the institute, Madam Criben took me aside and welcomed me. She also informed me that she was told that I decided to come back. She was happy that I was wise enough to know that the Victorian Virtue Institute was the best thing for me. She also told me that since I came back by my own choice, I would gladly accept the program that the institute has. After all, I know that this is all for my own good. I did not respond to any of this. The only thing I begged her was not to tell others that I was the one who decided to come back. Madam Criben smiled and told me it was so cute when I begged. That old woman is so strange.

Blake was back and waiting in our baby's bedroom. He told me that he had a horrible time at Christmas. He met some old friends and they teased him that he was a sissy baby. Then he asked if I was allowed to wear my old boy clothes. When I told him no, he laughed and boasted that he told me that I would not be allowed to. My reply was that I was not teased at home. Everyone was nice to me. I even met a nice girl on the train on the way back. I do not think that Blake liked the idea that I had a peaceful Christmas. He told me that I soon will be wearing diapers all the time like a baby. Everyone else has to, so it was only a matter of time before I got this treatment. This scared me. Blake was usually right in what he predicted would happen. I tried to be brave and told Blake they already are treating me like a baby. I sleep in a crib and have to wear diapers in bed. Blake's only response is to wait and see.

I did not have much time to worry about being a full-time baby sissy. I was once again in the media. My mother told the press that I had gone back to the Victorian Virtue Institute. My mother told the press that I decided that I wanted to continue here. I wanted the ground to swallow me. This means the whole world now thinks that wanted to be a sissy. They would think I did not want to be a boy again. The others here would also read it and assume that I like being a sissy. I started crying when I read this. Miss Eva came and gave me a pacifier and told me it was time for a therapy session.

"Why did you want to come back?" She asked
"I don't know. When mom asked me, it just came out of my mouth"
"So if you had a chance again, you would say you want your own life back"
"I have friends here. I like it here. Some things are weird and humiliating, but when I was home, I realized that I was happy here. I just do not want others to think that I am a sissy. I do not want people to make fun of me."
"Did your family tease you or give you a bad time?"
"No. they thought I was pretty and that I was nicer to be around. I spent a lot of time with my sister. This never happemed before. I always thought she was annoying, I do not think this anymore."
"Maybe you came back, because you know you are changing. Your parents think you are a better person, and so does the country. Maybe you like being a sissy. Some boys are transgender. Maybe you like being a girl."