From Prince to Princess

Madam Criben gave me a copy of the new book written about me. I went to my hiding place in the attack and started reading the book that was titled "From Prince to Princess." I knew that this would be a weird experience, reading a story about me. I suppose it is not the last book that will be written about me. Here are some excerpts from the book:

"Being in the royal family means you are not an ordinary person. You have a life where you can get anything you want and live in luxury. The downside of being a member of a royal family is that you are public property, and your life is on display for the whole world to see. Royal children often enjoy a life of privilege and luxury. They may reside in palaces, have access to the best education, and travel in style. It means being connected to a country's history and traditions. Royal children often play a role in ceremonial events and cultural celebrations. Royal children usually receive high-quality education and training, preparing them for their future roles. They may learn multiple languages, etiquette, and diplomatic skills. Royal children are constantly in the public eye, and their every move may be scrutinized by the media. Constant media attention can be overwhelming. Negative stories or gossip may affect the mental health and well-being of royal children. There is often a considerable weight of expectations placed on royal children. They may be expected to adhere to certain standards of behaviour and perform their duties with a sense of responsibility. This is one reason why parents try to keep royal children out of the public eye so they can enjoy their childhood."

"Prince Taylor's father, the crown prince, was not so much in the public eye when he was a child. The Queen once said that her son deserves privacy and room as a child. When the crown prince was a teenager, he was slowly introduced to the public. According to sources, the crown prince was a spoiled brat when he was a boy. We have seen examples from the few times when his mother scolded him in public. The Queen was strict with her son and did not leave his upbringing to be the responsibility of governesses and maids. The crown prince was not spanked, and his punishments consisted of privileges taken away, time outs, and long talks with his mother. It seems as if the crown prince turned out to be a compassionate and kind prince who now does charity work."

"Prince Taylor has never been popular. There were countless reports in the media and on social media about his pranks and temper tantrums in public. Unlike his father, Prince Taylor has been in the public eye since he was a toddler. Some analysts say that this was his mother's decision, despite the advice she got from the Queen and her husband. It also meant that Prince Taylor did not have privacy to be a child, and it seems as if we only saw his bad sides. Sources describe him as a spoiled and self-righteous boy. Some have told stories about how he never cared what others thought and simply was not a kind person. This was especially with his sister, who has always been popular."

"According to the media, Prince Taylor was sent to the Victorian Virtue Institute to correct his attitude and behaviour. The reports were that Taylor's parents heard about the school from some friends of theirs, who sent their son Blake to the institute. This was not quite the case. Sources close to Blake's family have said that it was Taylor's mother who told Blake's parents about the Victorian Virtue Institute. On top of this, it has been documented that the crown princess visited the institute on several occasions. Some of the crown princesses friends have told us that she was keenly supportive of petticoat treatment on boys."

"The country was in shock when the young prince was sent to the Victorian Virtue Institute. It is the only institute in the country that has petticoat discipline and only has a handful of students. Even though petticoat treatment is now allowed by law and not considered abuse, only a handful of boys have ever experienced it. So the country was shocked when it was announced that the prince would be sent there. Many people did not understand what petticoat treatment is, except that Prince Taylor would now find his feminine side."