★★𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒★★

❝ Not really sure how to feel about it

 ❝ Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move. Makes me feel like I can't live without you. It takes me all the way. I want you to stay. ❞ - Rihanna & Mikky Ekko 

When love is true, distances doesn't matter. That was something she read somewhere from the internet. It proves to be true though when she meets two handsome men on a dating app called Cupid Matchmaker App. Two men she never thought would notice her even on a simple dating app. The three soon embark on a journey together finding love in each other, through texting, video calls, calls, and then finally meeting. 

↭★★𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆★★↭

Taehyung x Fem!Reader x Jungkook

↭★★𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌★★↭

BTS

↭★★𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄★★↭

Normal Life, Social Media (Sort Of), Tattoo Artist

↭★★𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒★★↭

Fluff, Angst, Semi Smut, Language, Mention of Past Sexual Abuse, Poly. Relationship, MxM, MxMxF, FxM, May Add If Needed

↭★★𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑★★↭

★1★

The pictures and gifs are from Google and Pinterest. They are not mine unless stated otherwise. I will most likely put all my edits in the Gallery chapter.

★2★

Even though I am using BTS in my fic Please know I'm using them more as face claims more than anything. This has nothing to do with IRL BTS members and there is no disrespect to them. Please and thank you!

★3★

Last thing I will stay away from any timeline or dates there will be a past and present but yeah. It's because it scares me and gives me a headache. So yeah, do as you please with that lol.

★4★

The name of the App was made up from my head.

Okay that is all I hope you enjoy! Please don't be afraid to comment or vote lol bye!