𝟎𝟒 || 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

It didn't take Elena long to get to the cabin from her flower shop. You were on the sofa eating a snack with Shadow in your lap. When she came into your little home having a key to the front door. She had a large smile upon her face as soon as she saw you. Chuckling with a smile you wave her over and pat the spot next to you. Which she joins after taking her coat and shoes off. Skipping over she plops down on the sofa next to you. Before looking at you with pleading eyes.

"Cuddle session please?" She asks with a pout and wide eyes looking at you. Seeing her with such an expression has you laughing. But you soon sighed and nodded at her giving her permission. As you put your attention on the tv again. She was quick to hug your arm and place her head on your shoulder. Giggling, you lean your head on top of hers with a smile.

You always loved these moments with her. Elena has always been there for you every time you needed someone. Just like you were there for her. You two really were inseparable ever since you two met in real life. You both have known each other very well before. Knowing everything about one another. Both your dislikes, both your likes. You knew each other's pasts. Which was hard but you stood by each other. Your thoughts were shaken when you heard a soft snore next to your ear. Looking down you see that it was Elena sleeping. Giggling you pull the blanket over her some and pull your phone out of your pocket and take a picture of her. You then send it to Tiana.

- 𝙔/𝙣 -

[ sent image ]

- 𝙔/𝙣 -

your girlfriend fell asleep on me T

- 𝙔/𝙣 -

come get her

- 𝙔/𝙣 -

oh and you should really make her take some time off

- 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 -

awe omg she's so fucking cute. I'm saving that pic.

- 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 -

and I've tried she keeps on saying no I honestly dont know what to do.

- 𝙔/𝙣 -

you think we need to gang up on her to take some time off from the flower shop

- 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 -

I mean if you know what to do I'm all for it I'll back you up. if we can get her to take some time off I'll switch things around with my schedule and take some time off too with her.

- 𝙔/𝙣 -

That's good that'll help with convincing her.

- 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 -

Alright I'm all for it. I'm almost there okay

- 𝙔/𝙣 -

don't tell me your driving and texting you idiot

- 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 -

NO you big dummy I caught a ride I'm not stupid like that lol

- 𝙔/𝙣 -

oh okay good lol I'll see you soon then

- 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 -

Okay Y/n see ya soon

You were about to put your phone down when you got another message from the matchmaking app. Smiling, you look over to see Elena still asleep. Opening the app you see that you have a few messages from a few different people. Answering them you sigh, that is until you see you have a message from Jungkook and Taehyung. Smiling you press their username opening up the message they sent.