Chapter 12

At S.B. hospital (Sherawat brothers hospital) Avyaan was sitting on a couch of a personal ward and the smoke was all around the room with the strong smell of cigarettes around the room.

He heard someone's footsteps and looked up. He saw his personal assistant Sahil who was a good looking person with 6 feet height and strong body with a branded navy blue suit covering his muscular body.

“Avyaan, Dhani is asking for you and to stop burning your lungs you've been smoking for the previous 2 hours. And she was crying, at least tell me when this drama is going to end?” Sahil asked and snatched it from Avyaan's hand and crushed it beneath his black Ralph Lauren shoes.

Sahil is Avyaan's personal assistant and his best friend who studied in London then handled the company of Washington and Toronto together with him. He was even present when Avyaan was forcing Dhani and he was the witness of their marriage too.

“Yeah I think we should end this drama now, tell Dr. Batra to stop their medication and give them discharge.” He said and stood up from the couch, he walked to the glass wall and stood shoving his hands in his pocket.

That night when Avyaan went to Dhani's home she was crying sitting on the road while the fire brigade was controlling the fire but there was no trace of her parents.

He picked her up in his arms and made her sit in his car while she was begging to see her parents.

“Please Avyaan let me be with my parents…I want to see them” She said and tried to move outside when he held her in her place and forced her to sit.

“If you really want your parents to get the right treatment at the right time then stay with me and now you can see them only after our marriage” He said and looked out to Sahil who showed him his thumb and indicated that his work was done.

As soon as Avyaan Rolls-Royce moved from the road Sahil went and sat in his car's passenger seat followed by other guards who sat in their allotted car and moved from there.

Sahil looked behind at the back seat where Dhani's parents Kamlesh and Madhu were sleeping soundly and they were looking fit and fine.

Sahil smirked, recalling the moment when Avyaan told them to take her parents away before the fire caught the house and as per his instructions Sahil injected them and took them out in his car.

Avyaan went out of the ward and went to the ward where Dhani's was with her parents.
He opened the door and saw her sitting on a stool in between her parents bed while her parents were sleeping under the medication and the white blanket was covering their body fully while there were some bandages on their head or face.

Avyaan didn't leave a trace and make it look real that her parents were really there in the house when it was burning. While admitting them in hospital he ordered doctors to keep them under medication so that they sleep all the time and don't interrupt his plan.

“Dhani let's go…” He put his one hand on his shoulder while she was crying hiding her face in her mother's bed.

She looked up at him with red eyes filled with tears, crimson cheeks, running red nose. She wiped her nose with the tissue which was in her hand and sniffed. But in this condition Avyaan found her cute.

“What are the doctors saying when they get conscious back?" I want to go talk to them. I want to know from them if they're fine or not?” She said and got up from her seat.

“Doctors will discharge them till tomorrow and they're under some medication that's why they're just sleeping. Even they're saying that they have recovered so fast.” He said and put his one hand around her waist while he removed some hair strands from her face.