Chapter 20

Siya was already ready for the first day of her job when she was coming downstairs and she saw 5 people in the living room with Malini and Uday.

“Mumma, I missed you too much…” She saw Shivani who was the only sister of Sherawat's brother. But to her surprise she was not alone; she was with her three cousins and her fiance.

“So, Siya madam, do you still think that mom will let you go when she has her guest here today” Adrakansh came and whispered in her ears, he walked downstairs with his sinister smirk.

Siya looked at him unbelieving but she controlled herself and went into the kitchen where she found Aayti who was making coffee for herself. She was also ready in a brown colour saree with a high-neck black blouse.

“Aayti, are you going somewhere?” Siya asked and kept her hand bag on the kitchen slab.

“Yes bhabhi I am going to the office. I was about to go yesterday but seeing the situation here I didn't get a chance to move out. I have a lot of work pending in the office so I need to go today.” Aayti replied and she was looking so excited while reciting about her office.

Then she noticed Siya's attire which was different from other days. She was carrying a black polka dot printed saree white saree with a black blouse which had a net pattern from the neck but with full sleeves. Plus she was wearing minimal jewellery like her earrings, a watch, her wedding ring and her nuptial chain.

“BTW are you also going somewhere?” She asked and Siya sighed.

“I got a Job offer from an orphanage but now it seems not possible, mummy jii has her guest here today and she won't let me go anywhere.” Siya explained her situation and saw frown expressions on her face.

“Wait, why won't mom let you go? The guests came to meet mom so let them meet her and if it's about the snacks and drinks then servants will serve them.” Aayti shrugged before Siya could oppose her; they heard a manly voice behind them.

“Aayti is right bhabhi…you should go bhai always wants you to join a decent job then go and you shouldn't waste your time for these illegitimate persons.” Avyaan entered the kitchen with Dhani behind him. He was looking very angry.

“Devar saa—”

“Don't devar saa me bhabhi you always shut my mouth with this cute tone. She is illegitimate and proof of Mr.Sherawat's deeds. He literally cheated on my mom with her own best friend and when she died while giving her birth then mom accepted her.” Avyaan completed and dropped a bomb on Dhani and Aayti.

“If you want to go then come I’ll drop you. I will wait for you at the back door with my car and today is your first day so you shouldn't be late.” Saying this he left leaving the three ladies in silence.

After 5 minutes Siya, Dhani and Aayti left from the back door where Avyaan was ready with his royal blue Rolls-Royce Dhani sat on the passenger seat while Siya and Aayti made herself comfortable at the back seat.

“Sorry, bhaiya for bothering you but can you drop me at Meera Marg after that I will go by myself.” Aayti requested, Avyaan nodded and ignited the engine of the car.

“BTW Dhani you're so lucky to get a supportive husband like Avyaan bhaiya…” Aayti praised him and looked for something in her bag.

“Hmm supportive…He is anything but supportive. God knows how he became my husband.” Dhani meekly said and passed him an angry look.

“Don't forget if I wouldn't be with you that day then mom had never let you continue this job. About becoming your husband then what can I do when my eyes catch you, otherwise I also have millions of girls following me on my Insta page even girls are literally dying to marry me.” He replied and proudly looked at the road with a smirk.