Chapter 32

She blinked her eyes and opened them. After a few minutes of scanning the surroundings. She found a small and simple ceiling wall instead of a big luxurious one.

Dhani heard footsteps, she turned her head and saw her mother who was entering inside the room with a tray in her hand. Dhani got up and sat on the bed while her mother rushed to her.

“Dhani, mera bacha utha gya tu…” Madhu placed the tray on the side table and sat beside her. She caressed her head.

“How did I get here?” She asked but her face was expressionless.

“Two men left you here ... .your Papa and I were so scared when we saw you. They said that you met some accident and then they found your purse, from your id they got to know this address.” Madhu explained everything to Dhani. Whilst she looked outside the window.

The sun has risen in the sky and spread its rays all around. Some people were jogging in the park which was just in front of her home. The soothing morning rays were coming inside the room.

“Dhani, my daughter…how are you feeling?” Madhu has called her husband Kamlesh.

“I am fine, Papa…” She shortly replied and waited for her parents to leave.

“Beta, what were you doing on the street at the time of night? Is everyone going good between you and Damad jii?” Her mother sat on the other side while her father was sitting in the place where her mother was sitting before.

Just with the mention of Avyaan, she couldn't control herself and tears gathered in her eyes.
Seeing the tears in her eyes, Madhu hugged her and caressed her back. She raised her eyebrows to Kamlesh who had serious expressions. Dhani broke into tears and cried hard hugging her mother.

“It's okay bacha, tell me, something happened between you and Damad jii?” Madhu asked and wiped her tears but she was still sobbing.

“Nothi..nothing happened it just..just I..I was missing you. When I asked Avyaan to take me here he sent me with his driver but the car broke in the middle of the road. Then I told the driver that I will go by myself as our home wasn't far away. I started walking. I just bumped into something and fell down on the road.” She hugged her mother once again who sighed looking at her husband.

“Thank god, we thought that you and Damad jii fought over something and that's why you came here. BTW do you know that your sister is also coming today, meet her and get along with Kunal also. You will feel better…” Kamlesh caresseed her head.

Dhani looked at him and her expressions changed into a bitter one.

“I don't wanna meet anyone, just leave me alone because meeting the cheaters will worsen my situation rather than improving it,” The anger was dripping from her voice.

“Dhani, this is not the way you talk to someone. She is your sister and Kunal is your brother-in-law now. Just forgive them…” Madhu said and looked at Kamlesh who was also looking at her.

“If I am not dear to you guys then it's okay, I can go to my home where my husband lives. A husband who loves me more than you guys and he is always there to support me.” Dhani sounds very confident from outside but at the same time she was so numb from inside.

“No…..no beta we're not saying that it's just she is your sister but if you don't want to meet her then don't and rest here.” He hugged her and both got up from their place. They left her room.

As soon as they left she broke into tears. At last Avyaan was the one who saved her today.

“Kamlesh jii, what did you do? If everyone will meet Kunal and she will not then he will feel bad…”