• CHAPTER 1 •

"and suddenly the world, revolved around her."

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

"Stop whining!" I groaned through the helmet, shutting up my sister who had been cranky about the fact that we left her lunch bag at home. It wasn't my fault she wasn't careful.

"Your paying me Asshole!" She yelled, as I stopped the bike at the university, she got off, rambling to herself. "Money. Now." She said, "never" I said, as I removed my helmet fluffing my hair.

I can feel the girls staring, and I loved the attention, so I looked at them, earning squeals and shouts, my sister Hari, she hates it. So she hit me. Making me glare at her.

"Your always like this!" She yelled in annoyance, before I called out to her. "Yah!" She turned around, as I walked over to her and gave a $50 bill, ruffling her hair as she ran inside happily giggling.

My group, surrounded me as I greeted them with handshakes and pats, keeping an eye on my sister, making sure she was alright on her way to class, but someone. Caught my eye.

Books in her hand, headphones, a pink bow decorating her hair, glasses on her nose. a white and pink outfit, she hugged my sister. As my sister giggled showing her the $50 bill.

The girls smiled, holding her book close to her, as I read the title.
"The love hypothesis" I smiled, and I guess I was staring because soon enough I was jerked by Jimin hyung.

"Yah! We've been talking to you for the past 10 minutes? Where's your mind?" He said, clearly frustrated. As Taehyung hyung joined us.

"Hey guys" he said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, giving me a candy bar.

Jimin took a bite out of his candy bar, "damn where'd you get these?" He asked.

"They're my sister's " he replied.

"Yeahhh the sister you won't let us know who. We know she goes to this school just tell us who." Hobi said.

"No way, you guys are-"
He was cut off by me.

"Is it her?" I pointed at the girl I saw with my sister earlier, still with my sister atleast.

"Yeah whatever YES IT IS Kim Y/n" he said, making me smile.

"Y/n" This should be fun.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-

"Damn, I see why you've been hiding her" Jimin said, earning a smack on the head from Taehyung. As they started to quarrel as always.

"She looks innocent" Jungkook suddenly said, catching everyone's attention. They noticed how he leaned on his bike, staring directly at her.

"She is. She really is." Taehyung said, earning a chuckle from Jungkook.

"You better stay away from her, your the last person I want with her I swear to god." He said, as Jungkook looked at him, "maybe." He said. Smirking. And walking away from the scene.

"Yah!" Taehyungs calls were unheard as he turned his attention back, this time noticing the girl his sister was with.

Jeon Hari, what was he telling Jungkook to stay away. He himself was head over heels for his sister.

Chuckling, he fluffed his hair, going after his bestfriend, as the rest of the gang followed, laughing at the two.
__-_--_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__--__

Pov: Kim Y/n 💗

"I really hope we get to do the project together, I can't imagine working with these jerks" Hari said, rolling her eyes and laying on the desk.

I smiled at her, "don't worry, we always get projects together" i comforted her.

"Project Partners For this topic will be"
My heartbeat increased. As the teacher called out names and then decreased when mine and Hari shared the same name.

Hari squealed in happiness, giving me a big hug. I smiled, looking at her, she was a pure soul, happy with the little things like me!

Although she never really opened up fast, so I'm giving her time.

"Soooo your place or mine?" She asked, "anything"
"How about my place this time??" She asked excitement filling her up.

"But my brother will be there, he's working on some stupid motorcycle of his." She groaned.

"I don't mind" i smiled, I've never really met her brother, I've seen him around school and he's also Taehyungs friend, but they don't usually come home.

This is my first time going to Haris place.

"Today? At 6? " She asked,
As I nodded.

I can't wait.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(6:00pm)

Tightening my bow, i rang the doorbell, which was opened up, by Mrs Jeon, she smiled at me, greeting me with a warm hug and I laughed with her.

"Hari is in her room, it's the upstairs 2nd door on the right, I'll send some cookies" she said rushing into the kitchen.

Mmmm cookies I love cookies, especially chocolate chip, but that's for later

Gathering my composure I walked upstairs, wait. Which door did she say? The 2nd door on the left? Or the right?

Oh crap. Should I just yell? No that's inappropriate. Should I ask again? But then id have to go back down and shed think I'm dumb. Should I wait outside?

That's even dumber.

Okay okay. Gut feeling? Left! Left.

Reaching for the door, I knocked on it.

"Hari?" I called out, the door opened after a minute, and I was faced with- not. Hari.

WAIT A SECOND HES JEON JUNGKOOK, HARIS BROTHER.

I looked up at him, as he stared down at me, looking at me up and down-

Hold on.

WHY IS HE SHIRTLESS?!?

My breath hitched, HE HAS ABS- i panicked, and turned around, trying to calm my heartbeat.

"I-im s-sorry- i didnt-"

"Don't be sorry princess, your lucky to get a sight of me like this, consider yourself blessed"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
🩰: that's chapter 1~ chapter 2 will be posted soon ~ hehehe

Thank you for your support!! 💗

Until Next Time <3
-Ava~