• CHAPTER 4 •

"yes I race. But she makes my heart race too"

• Recap

"Just be careful around him alright? And even if he's my bestfriend. He hurts you and I'll kill him alright?" He said.

"Ya know I'm just friends with him right?" I said, making him sigh, "yes but I'm emotional" he said making me chuckle.

"So~ Hari huh?" I teased, making him laugh. "Hari wants to go out tomorrow, what if we all go together? It's friday~" I said. Making him smile. "Deal" he said, ruffling my hair.
_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-

Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰
-
Currently, Me and Hari, were in a shopping mall, I was helping her shop for a nice outfit for us going out tonight.

"This one or this one?" She asked, holding up a red dress, and a black one.
"Mmmm the black one is pretty" I said smiling.

She nodded, smiling, before her phone rang. "One sec" she said, excusing herself.
I looked through dresses, as my eyes went on a pretty Blue one. "It's so pretty" i mumbled.

But after I checked the price, my heart dropped. I kept the dress back. $700?!? I'm not insane. I need to be responsible.

With a sad heart, I walked away from th dress, to face with an upset Hari. "He's such an asshole!" She yelled, before walking towards me.

"My brother's race is tonight. And my parents want me to be there" she said, her voice reflecting disappointment.

"Aww that's okay we can go next time" I said, patting her shoulder comforting her.

"No no. Your coming with me" she simply said, before walking to the cash counter.

"Hello there- no I can't I'm not allowed-" she interrupted me, "just say my parents will be there" she simply said. "Hari-"
"Oh cmooonnn pleaseeeee" she whined, giving me her puppy eyes.

I finally broke. "Fine. Fine." I said, before gathering my bags, and also gathering the courage to ask my parents.

"Oh and..." Hari trailed off.

"B-bring you brother. He might like it." She said, before turning away.

These two. I swear.
__-_-_-_
"Why do you need to go to a race?" My mother asked, as me and Taehyung stood infront of our parents, after I told him about how Hari herself wanted him there. He was ready to fall at their feet.

"It's just an outing Eomma, we aren't participating or anything" I said, she nodded. Looking at my father.

He looked at us. Making us almost pee our pants.  "I want both of you home by 9:30 max, is that understood?" He asked us, as we both nodded.

"Thank you appa THANK YOU-" Taehyung said falling at his feet, and running to his room to change. I smiled, bowing and thanking them.

In our household. Our parents are our bosses. And we are their employees? It's just like a crew more than a family
We know they love us. I just wished they showed it sometimes.
_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_