• CHAPTER 5 •

"my favourite thing about him? His eyes when he smiles at me."

• RECAP

And that's what makes him my biggest rival.

"Got a new chick huh?" He suddenly taunted, I grabbed the wheel, looking infront.

"Wanna make a bet on her hm?" He kept talking. My blood kept boling.

"If you win. You fuck her. If I win. I'll fuck her" he said laughing, as I turned to him

"How about. If I win I fuck you up. Left right and centre. And if you win. You grow tf up hm? Cause I swear to god. You talk about her like that one more time. And I'll cut your tongue and shove it right up your ass." I said, shutting him up, and looking infront.

Don't insult my lady.

On your mark! Get set!

GO! The bullet was shot.

As I left with it.
____________________________________

The sound of the cars, zooming across the arena, the cheers and boos of the people present echoed.

Jungkooks car was in the lead, making Y/n smile, because of the mini promise he made to her and the rest of the family happy.

But the smiles dropped, when Jaehyuns car, bumped into him.
________
Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰

My heart dropped to my stomach, when the black car, hit Jungkooks car, I stood up. Looking at the scene.

Jungkook caught up, keeping his car steady. But the bumps didn't stop over there.

Jungkooks car was swerving, drifting but he was bringing it back. Increasing his speed. I kept praying in my heart.

I didn't know what feeling it was. I barely knew him. I just didn't want him hurt. Keeping my hand on my heart as I felt the beat of my heart increase every second.

Hari and Taehyung were also on the edge of their seats.

And that's when everything stopped.

Jaehyun bumped one last time into Jungkooks car, making Jungkooks car jerk off, and spin, but as fate had it. Jungkook he caught up.

he caught up. Making more cheers and praises come out from our mouths.

He finally caught up to Jaehyun, passing by him, and finishing the Race at First position.

I smiled, but I was worried, that spin must've hurt him. I ran down before anyone else could. Followed by Hari and Taehyung.

As he got out of the car, cuts and bruises on his face. He cheered, running on stage to grab the trophy, as his family followed after.

Me and Taehyung stood down, looking at them.

His gaze landed on me, before raising his eyebrows. Making me smile. As he kissed the trophy cup.

This man.

Heck. What's happening to me?
__________

Currently we all were at the Jeons place. Celebrating Jungkooks win. I was helping Mrs Jeon in the kitchen, as we laughed and joked.

"Can you just check the cookies dear I'll be back" she smiled, before walking out.

I smiled and nodded, keeping an eye on the cookies. As well, as stirring the soup for the noodle.

I tasted it. It definitely needed some salt. Opening one of the cabinets, I searched of the salt.

Why is it so high? Getting on my toes, I reached up for the salt. When suddenly a hand easily brought it down to me.

I turned around, knowing who it was by the scent of him. "Thank you Jungkook" I said. As I was about to leave. He put both his hands on either side of the counter. Blocking my way.

Keeping me infront of him, smiling. "So. I won" he started, as I smiled. "Congratulations." "Na na na, it's not enough." He said. "Where's my gift?"

"Gift?" I asked, a smile on my face. "Yeah, a gift, for my handsome handsome handsome face. Oh and my win." He said.

I laughed. "Okay,what do you want?" I asked. Crossing my arms. He smiled, leaning closer to me. "A kiss. Right here" he said tapping his cheek. Making me smile.

"I need to check on the cookies" I said, pushing his arm, before he grabbed me and pulled me towards him. My heart kept racing. Beating.

I could feel my cheeks get pink.

"Jungkook-" he interrupted.

"No matter how much your brother tells me to stay away from you, it just motivates me to come closer" he said, softly leaning closer.

His hand, tightening against my waist. "I don't even know what i feel when I look at you. And I barely know you." He said, keeping his eyes on mine.

"T-the soup-" was all I could stutter out,
He smiled, "sorry, too close?" He said, before moving away.

He smiled, before ruffling my hair. "Your adorable."

"I'm sorry if I took it too far" he said softly, before I smiled. "Did I object?"

"So the nerd can flirt huh? Is it from all those books you read?" He asked. Making me hit him.

"Get lost"

"In your eyes? I would love to."
___________________________________
💗: idk what I'm writing~

Until next time
-Ava <3