A new shock

I was roaming around the room
Today was the day at my 1st ever job.
Never in a million years did I think I was going to be a spy at the age of 17 but then again my mum says that she became a spy at 14 and even though it is dangerous for a spy to have a spy as family as written in the rule book. She still got married to Dad, the head spy of the agency.

(just pretend there's a rule book I forgot to mention it in the previous chap.)

I was looking at the weapons when I saw "Levon" He looked equally as shocked to see me

"Esmia what are you doing here this is not a place you should be at "
"Well neither should you be here this is my parent's agency"

Then it hit me MY TRAINER

"Are you my trainer!?" but if he is my trainer then that means he is a SPY

But that can't be right. Like what is the possibility that the boy that I have crushed on since 3rd grade is my trainer AND a spy in MY parent's agency

Like that is so unrealistic maybe he just got lost or something yep that must be exactly why he was here

"Wait you are the one I'm supposed to train?"
He paused for a second and then looked at me in shock
"Your real name is Emerald, isn't it? Your father told me of it. He said you didn't like it as it reminded you of your birth mother."

How could my father tell me something like that to someone else without my concerns?

My birth mother was an abuser and a whore, she had a new guy every week when dad wasn't at home (probably at some mission)
And she would tape me to a chare and force me to watch then have sex and sometimes the men would come and try to kiss me but I kicked every one of them in the balls (they never came back) and my mum or Esmarelda I call her would beat the shit out of me.

He is going to have a piece of my mind later.

"But I would prefer you call me Esmia and only Esmia"
He nodded when he sensed my discomfort

He then went and got a paper.
"your schedule for the next 3 months"

I took it and my jaw dropped

"Have you gone mad? How am I going to this in one day?"

"Have you gone mad?
How am I going to this in one day?"

He just shrugged And with that, I turned around and ran to dads office.

Oh my Father is going to regret his life decisions today!