005 | A literature adventure and a little obsession

—𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 women are not warriors

—𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 women are not warriors. In a man's world they were merely pons in a disturbing games. However that doesn't apply to the women and girls at Camp Half-Blood, no they were seen as equal and sometimes as better fighters than most of the guys combined. Like Clarisse and Annabeth.

Annabeth was the best warrior that Nefeli had ever seen. The confidence in her walk and the precision of each movement, it was a work of art the way she fought. Despite all of that Nefeli had absolutely no intention to sit around and gawk at her fighting, she intended to sleep while everyone fought.

Her best friend had others plan for her in mind. Other sick plans that could be friendship ending. Stuff like that didn't matter to annabeth when it came to what she wanted.

While moping around the Camp with nobody to talk to she was surprised to see Annabeth waiting for her in the mess hall. Her arms crossed over her chest with a stern expression making her stomach turn.

"Sup Annabeth." Nefeli smiled to see her friend with an uneasy expression on her face.

She did not smile back. Annabeth was a scary woman and Nefeli had been ducking her, she wanted information on Percy and Nefeli didn't want to share what she was learning.

"Percy Jackson?" Annabeth raised a brow circling around Nefeli like she was her prey.

"What about him?" Nefeli tried to stay calm but it's Annabeth Chase, how would you stay calm?

"Is he the one?"

"Dunno." She shrugged sheepishly.

"Let's go find out." Annabeth smirked a wicked thought in her head making Nefeli chase after her.

"what?" Nefeli gulped.

"The oceans call?" Annabeth question turning around for a second, raising her brow, then turning back around.

"Annabeth you know whatll happen if it's true." Nefeli said coming to the realization that Annabeth knew what Nefeli did.

"Guess he'll just have to take one for the team." Annabeth deadpanned putting the cap on her head and Nefeli's blood ran cold.

"Annabeth no!" Nefeli fought as the invisible girl pushes her around as they both rush to the sea where Percy would be standing victorious.

A horn was blown, and Annabeth team had won. A joyless occasion truly, but it didn't matter because Annabeth had an idea about Percy Jackson. An awful idea that would send monsters after the poor boy Nefeli had grown fond of.

"What if I'm right!" Annabeth yelled running through the woods with Nefeli chasing after her.

"Then he'll be in danger?!" Nefeli was shocked her smartest (and only) friend was so stupid.

"Why do you care?" Annabeth called out not caring about the consequences.

"PERCY MOVE!" Nefeli shouted out to the blonde boy smiling while being praised for his help in the victory not answering Annabeths question. She didn't know why she cared, but she did.