04|| Meeting &proposals

Valentina

'You do know the reason why your here right?' Russil asks the air in my lungs suddenly too little.

'No father please enlighten us' Javier says rather impatiently not grimly but impatiently.

Maybe he didn't tell.

'Well that has been a change of plans , so instead of formally introducing you guys as a couple after your wedding we'll be doing it later tonight'

' Why ' I ask

'If we present you guys early that way our people will know that our Mafia's blood line is expanding and a new heir will soon be born'. My dad answers never once looking at my face.

'What do you mean by an heir?' I ask

'A baby you will give birth to take over the mafia'

'I know that!' I exclaim rolling my eyes.

'Ofcourse you know although your  marraige is not based on affection you are too do everything a normal couple will  like consummation ' Russil explains.

'So not only am I being forced to marry your son I also have to have sex with him' I say perplexed but I only receive a nod from them.

'Great just fucking great'

'Watch your mouth ' Dad says which causes me to tighten my fist.

'Well sorry father that I can't control my tongue when your not only selling me your selling my body too' I shout.

'Calm down Valentina ' Javier says grabbing a hold of my
wrist.

'Let go of me, your enjoying this right, but guess what I won't allow you touch me not now not ever , so fuck you' I scream and walk out of the room.

'Valentina, this is not how I raised you-' my dad screams but I interrupt.

'Oh daddy you didn't raise me remember you left me when mom died and at six do you know what happened to me , both my parents died , That's right  dad You've been dead to me since the day you asked me to walk out the door' I scream my body trembling.

'How could you say that I give you fucking everything' he screams back.

' Everything except from you, your love ,your affection ' I scream hitting his chest.

'Don't you get you hurt me and you keep on hurting me ' I scream turning away from him when I feel the tears coming.

'Valentina ' i hear Javier call me.

'What?'

'Are you okay?'

'Do I look okay? ' I ask back.

' I don't know to me you look bitchy everytime I see you'

'Haha funny' i say smiling a little rolling my eyes.

'Go apologise to your dad ' he suddenly says the little smile immediately dropping.

I look at him with a look that says "seriously ".

'Your serious' I say as he replies with a nod.

' and here I thought you were finally being nice o,h fuck me , i though wrong you just want to get in my pants I fucking hate you' I scream storming off.

'Valentina ' he shouts and damn me but I immediately turn.

'I'm with the keys' he says wiggling his key a smirk evident on his features.

This guy's a real dumbass.

'Before you decided to become my personal driver You've forgotten i already had one ' I say smirking too.