07|| Try outs

Valentina.

We spend the fifteen minutes kissing in the parking lot ,that is until, students start coming in and I eventually have to let go which dosen't suit well with Javier cause he pouts all the way to the classroom.

Giving him one final kiss before I proceed to my class which  he obviously turns into a make out session which my teacher eventually calls me out for.

' sorry ' I say shoving Javier away.

'Good bye bambi' he smirks placing something in the side of my bag.

My phone.

The audacity of the dick.

Rolling my eyes I move into the class, to see students goshing, some frowning and Mike and Jade having the same expression.

Anger, maybe with a pinch of hatred.

'Tell him' Jade mouths as I take the row opposite her's.

'Not now' I mouth bringing out my notebook to finish up my assignments.

I hear her ,utter "a screw you" but I'm to engrossed in my work to look up.

Sighing I start to solve the equations.

Well today went from manageable to horrible quick.

Because I'm through out the lessons Mike and Jade keeping staring daggers at me.

'Do you have something to say?' I ask turning to face Jade as soon as the bell rings for class to end.

'I will tell him' she seethes.

'Be my fucking guest but you know  your brother's a real softie do you  really wanna break his heart ' I pout giving her a wicked smile.

'Who the hell are you and what have you done with my bestie ? ' she asks sarcastically which causes my smile to falter but I immediately regain my composure.

'Bye Jade 'i say curtly walking out mybag rested on my shoulder and my notepad and phone in my hand.

'There you are , I was looking for you' I hear Javier all too familiar voice say.

'Hey' I say turning to him.

'Are you okay?' He asks staring at my blank face.

'Yeah I am,the teacher just kept on nagging ' I lie giving him a half smile.

'Okay if you say so I was wondering...'he starts to say but I don't hear him fully because my attention falls on Mike and his friends and  the way his smiling with his friends.

He used to smile at me like that, are you seriously thinking about the douche bag.

He is not a douche bag,atleast he never seemed to be one while he was with me, sur, maybe he was rude to his maid or a friend but he didn't pass that.

Maybe that's what he just wanted you to think , plus you got Javier.

I do not have Javier ,our relationship is based on a contract.

And that's why you alway get goosebumps when he comes close or speaks to you.

No I do not, shit Javier, his talking to me.

'So that's okay with you?'He asks which I nod too even if i have no idea what he was talking about.

'Good' he says leaning in for a kiss which I dodge .

I don't wantto kiss  him anymore atleast not when I still have Mike on my mind.

'You just refused my kiss' Javier states more to himself than me.