000- 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

Ok hi, my name is Inez Reyes and before I start telling my story, I'm going to be upfront with you. You should never want to be half-blood, I wouldn't recommend it, and I wouldn't even wish it on my own worst enemy (that was one hundred per cent a lie, I totally would do that and completely have done that.)

Being a half-blood is dangerous and before you ask no it's not fun or exciting or a thrilling experience. And guess what, once you realise you are a half-blood well that just means you're gonna summon more and more monsters cause you smell nice to them!

I've known that I'm a half-blood since I was 7 years old, so that's about 6 years now and lets just say those have not been the most fun 6 years.

Well first off, I found out about my heritage when my dad got deported back to Mexico, that was so fun for my 14 year old sibling, Catalina, to explain.

Second, me and Cat nearly ended up in foster care but then the day socials services arrived to take us away, our mother; the Goddess of Magic and Crossroads, Hecate appeared and told us she was our mum and that we didn't need to worry about social services anymore.

Third, she (being Hecate) stayed with us for a further month before she told us, she need to go do goddess shit but she knew a safe place for people like us: Camp Half-Blood. A sanctuary for demigods, a safe place to train and make friends and grow up away from monster.

So that's where we went, Camp Half-Blood bound, me and my sibling left New York City, our home for all my life, trading it for a rural farm on Long Island.

That was 6 years ago, I'm now 13, I've lived here, and I have some made myself a life?
Sure, my mum doesn't have a cabin here, so me and Cat have been stuck in the Hermes Cabin or Cabin 11 as most of us Campers call it but it is home.

And it has always been safer than the outside world, well until a young boy called Percy Jackson arrived and that's where this story begins...

𝙇𝙅 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙎-

the prologue is hereeee!
anyway gn (its 10.30 rn in the UK) and i rushing this so i can go to bed
but ilysm, cya in the morning mwah mwah mwah xx
go follow my wp tt- starrsznsedits xoxo