003- 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝘆𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

I look around the cabin and see the sun's glare hitting my eyes through the windows scattered on the high wall of the Hermes cabin, I see Cat, Luke, Chris and some of the older campers hanging out in the back corner. I see Luke says something which makes Cat laugh and kiss his cheek, I see Chris laughing as well.

I can also see Mari sitting outside on a bench with someone else, who had dark hair but I couldn't see their face though I had a sneaking suspicion it was Atlas. Mari had had a crush on the Apollo boy since he first came to camp when we were 10.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Annabeth and her older sister, Adara, crossing the green and I saw Annie wave at Mari and 'Atlas'. I saw Mari's face light up in a blush over something the guy had said to her and I hope with all my heart that it is Atlas because I've been secretly shipping them since they met.

"Cabin 11 may I have your attention."

The voice of Chiron fills the cabin as everyone inside looks towards him, Cat wrapped in Luke's arms, Me perched on my bed.

"This is Percy Jackson." Chiron says as a boy my age stands next to time, his curly hair slightly brown blonde.

The boy, Percy, says something ,not seeming too thrilled that he is here.

"Regular or Unclaimed?" Someone shouts from the back of the cabin.

"Unclaimed." Chiron replies, and a groan goes out though the cabin.

"I know, but I expect you all to welcome Percy with open arms and open minds."

Chiron exclaims before leaving the poor boy with just the Hermes cabin.

Percy looks shook as he walks towards the back where a pile of his (I'm guessing here) stuff is layed out. He sits on to the thin air mattress that he has on the floor and I am suddenly glad I've been here since I was 7 because it means I have an actual bed.

I noticed how Percy seems to take everything in and then rummages through his bag and seems to visible relax when he finds a cellophane wrapper filled with what look like blue sweets?

That is when I decide I should, on behalf of Cabin 11, go and introduce myself. As I pull my jumper on, I begin to head to the ladder of my bed and wiggle my way down. I hit the floor with a soft thud. I begin to walk towards Percy when I see that Luke, Chris and Cat have made their own way to him.

Percy turns towards Luke and stands up.

"Look if you wanna give me a hard time, just do it tomorrow, I can't do anymore today."

Luke tilts his head and replies,

"I heard what happened to you on the hill,"

He takes a pause.

"And I just wanted to say I'm really sorry."

He takes a breath,

"I know what you're going through, I believe me."

He smiles at Percy.

"I'm Luke"

He says, his normal smirk on his face, holding out a hand for Percy to shake.

Percy takes the hand,

"I'm Percy."

I take that as my cue to slide into the conversation,

"Ok as cute as this interaction was, you should go and join the people your age in the corner and let me, the one his age handle it? Also my sibling looks like they want kiss so if you could go away, that would be lovely!"

I give Luke a little push away from Percy, and he just gives me a laugh whereas I think I might have scared poor Percy.

Percy watches as Luke leave us and goes back to the corner with Cat and Chris. He turns to look at me.

"Ok so Hi! I'm Inez. I'm the better Reyes sibling, not matter what Catalina tells you! Umm welcome to the dysfunctional family of Cabin 11, we take all the rejects here so it can be mad at time!"

I smile at Percy hoping I didn't scare him too much.

Instead he smiles back and replies,

"Nice to meet you, Inez."

He takes a pause.

"So is your godly parent Hermes or are..."

"Am I unclaimed?"

I ask to which he nods.

"No, my mother is Hecate. The Goddess of magic and crossroads? But she doesn't have a cabin so I live here for now."

Percy nods again,

"Oh ok, that's cool I guess."

He smiles at me, a friendly smile not a flirty one.

"Ya, anyhow later I'm going to introduce you to my friends and well that should be interesting." I let out a small laugh, "Anyways I'm gonna go and let you settle yourself, see you later I guess."

I leave a slightly befuddled looking Percy and head out of the cabin.

𝙇𝙅 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙎-

817 words 💪💪💪

Anyways Inez and Percy finally met!!!

I love writing Inez and Luke smm

Also Mari and Atlas my babies!!!

Adara mentioned!

Lexi, Annie, Mari, Atlas, Inez and Percy bout to be your favourite friend group!!

Thoughts ー>

Tell me something ー>

I love you all so much,

LJ <3