001- 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗸𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽

Every time a new kid shows up at Camp Half-blood it's a big deal, especially if they do some dramatic shit when they are arriving or if they spectacularly fail doing the most basic shit (e.g. surviving the fucking night).

And that's exactly what happened, the first option I mean, in late May 2006 when this kid called Percy Jackson arrived.

The day he arrived, it was stormy and grey, but there was no rain at Camp; it didn't rain unless we needed it, which rarely happened. The clouds were dark, almost black in places, or as my best friend and sometimes worst enemy, Annabeth Chase would call it, it was a 'pathetic fallacy', anyway I'm getting sidetracked.

So when this new kid arrived, he came with his satyr protector, Grover Underwood. Apparently, (according to the Camp Half-Blood rumour mill) he'd had a big fight with the motherfucking minotaur and won? And now he's basically in a coma in the infirmary.

But, this could all be fake, it is from Camp rumours and sometimes (most of the time) they are a bit exaggerated about what happened.

"He drools in his sleep"

A few days later, my friends, Lexi and Annabeth, were asked by Chiron (Our Camp director) to watch Percy whilst he was in the Infirmary and had just finished their shift.

I stare, "What?"

"That new kid drools in his sleep," Lexi says, looking down at both of us.

"Annie, are you stalking the new kid?" I mutter.

"Chiron asked us to watch him!" Annabeth states.

"Mhm ok." I counter back.

Lexi looks at the two of us and then lets out a long sigh, causing us to stop glaring at one another and look at her temporarily.

"Something wrong, Lex?", I say after a second.

"No, it's fine," Lexi retorted as she started to leave, "I got to go, I told Clarisse I'd meet her."

"Bye-bye Lex! Try not to walk into her and Luce making out this time!" I joked as she began to walk away

"Ugh do not remind me of that, I'm scarred for life," Lexi replied looking like she wanted to be sick, me and Annabeth laughed, "Okay I'm going for good now, love you both."

We both waved and continued to laugh for a few more minutes before we calmed down.

"What was he like?" I mumbled

This time it was Annabeth's turn to look surprised, "What?"

I turned to her, "The new kid, what was he like?"

"Oh, he seemed nice. He's white, about 5' 4ish, brown curly hair." She stated.

"Oh okay, thanks," I answer smiling at her.

Before Annabeth can reply, my older sibling, Catalina and her boyfriend, Luke appear out of thin air, their hands intertwined as they approach (That's a joke, they can around the corner)

"Inez, you better not be harassing Annabeth." Catalina laughed

"I'm sure she's not Cat, right Annie?" Luke responded

Annabeth looked at them both before replying, "Well I don't think so, but I guess it depends on your definition of harassment."

"¡Vete a la mierda, Catalina! I'm not harassing her, so go kiss Luke in a corner!" I hiss at them.

"Oye, hermana compórtate! Ahora maybe I will!" Cat retotres as they glare at me.

"Both of you calm down!" Luke begins to say," Cat my love, I'm sure Inez wasn't harassing Annie in any way," He says before turning to me," and Inez, please try and not cuss around the younger camper, and before you go 'it was in Spanish', there are other Spanish speaking demi-gods in Camp."

After Luke says his piece, me and Cat roll our eyes almost in union and Annabeth starts to try and hide a giggle in the corner, I then see her and begin to laugh as well. Cat then rolls their eyes again

"Luke, Amor, let's go and leave these two children alone." After saying this, they drag Luke away as he waves goodbye to me and Annabeth.

𝙇𝙅 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙎-

well hello my loves <3

all 667 words of chapter 1 is here xx

if u have any oc and they are mentioned yet, they will be next chap xx

i love this cause it shows annie, inez and lexis friendship, inez and annie relationship as well as cat, luke, annie and inez just being silly

thoughts -->

tell abt something -->

gn mls, replies in the morning