"I felt something in my bones..."

Ruby Summers (D2) POV:
I look to my right where my sister, Ally sits. Ally doesn't deserve to be here. Its my fault she's here, if I had ceased to exist, she would nor have been prompted to volunteer, because I wouldn't have possibly been murdered if I hadn't existed.

But, I still exist and Ally is still here. I cannot afford to waste time on "what it's", I'm the older sibling and it's my responsibility to take care of my sister. So it's my job to get Ally and myself into a strong alliance, because I need to get her home. My alliance doesn't even have to be relatively big, it just needs to be strong enough that if we're attacked, then we could fight back.

"Al, we need to find someone to ally with. Our alliance really shouldn't be too big, but we need to add another person or two, so it's safer," I tell her, explaining.

"I agree," Ally responds, "but who should we ally with?"

"Lets try walking around to see who isnt in an alliance yet!"

So far, the train only has tributes from district one and two on it. Every 50 years, the Capitol puts all the tributes on the same train, I guess so more alliances could form.

We walk around. I see the girl from district one, Petunia talking with Tina, Danger, and Ray, and I look away. Nope, not them.

I then spot the girl from our district who volunteered from her brother. She seems perfect. Not too strong that she may want to order us around, but seeming strong enough that she could take care of herself. She also seemed to be somewhat compassionate, since she volunteered to save her brother.

I nudge towards her, and Ally nods. We approach her together and Ally says, "you're Lilac right?"

Lilac nods, "yeah, and you guys are Sally and Ruby right?"

"Its Ally," laughs my twelve year old sister, "no need for that extra 's' in my name! My name already has enough, just saying my last name is Summers!"

Lilac and I both supress a laugh aswell.

"Sorry, Ally!" Lilac apologizes with a laugh, "but allies?"

"I was about to ask to the same thing," I smile.

"So allies it is?" asks Ally.

"Allies," Lilac agrees as we shake each other's hand and sit down chatting for the rest of the train ride.

Petunia Wayhide (D1) POV:
"They're my allies, because I'LL be the one entering the games!" Ray retorts with anger.

"Yes, you'll enter the games and be the first one to die because of the brilliance of the Nepro gas. You'll fall off your platform and perish, just-"

"I love how you cant help but talk about yourself!"

"Hey!"

"What!?"

We then turn into a loud pouring fit of screaming and umdeniable anger, that Tina's forced to butt in.

"I've already gone over this, you guys are both currently my allies, I dont know which one of you dies because of the Nepro gas, nor do I care. If you guys don't stop it, I'm going to leave and alline myself with other people," Tina yells.

We both immediately seize our speaking, and Tina and Danger look at each other before high fiving.

The tributes from district four are now aboard the train. All four of them walk over to us, and one asks, "career pact?"

"Career pact," I answer grinning.

Alicia Asylum (D2) POV:
We get off train and we are immediately bombarded by millions of paparazzis, all anxious to snap photos of the newest tributes.

All of us are standing with our new alliances, which leads to why I stand alone. I notice the career pack are in the front, getting the most attention, since they're giving the most valiant efforts towards it.

I notice Ally, Ruby, and Lilac are together, and they're all from the same district.

The whopping number of nine tributes from district 5 have split into two different alliances, one consisting of Zero, Maybelle, Chrysanthemum, Cynthia, and Xavier, and the other consisting of Sage, Hailee, and Syndrome.

6 tributes in an alliance is still a lot, but there's strength in numbers I guess.

I spotted Madeline, Forrest, Amethyst, and Matthew walking alone as well.

Forrest made his way over to me and said, "you seem like someone who would make a great ally, how about we team up?"

I cannot help but smile.

"Sure thing," I reply, still grinning, "I would really appreciate that."

"I have a question though," Forrest asked, "why you volunteer?"

"It was kind of just a reaction. I don't know what came across me, I just felt the urge to volunteer. I felt something in my bones, and I heard something in the back of my head telling me to volunteer. I have no idea why though, but I reacted on instinct, and now I'm here," I answer.

"Alright then," Forrest says.

The six district escorts then lead us straight inside the large apartment building where I and the other 24 tributes will be staying until the games begin.
----------------------------
A/N: sorry for the small hiatus! It wasn't that large honestly, but sorry! I like having three chapters ready before I post one so I have worked up to training day one, tell me if you want that to be the only training day, or if you want three chapters (days) for training!

Also, can you guys please tell me which characters you wish to hear from more. I have a couple of tributes I'm planning on killing in the bloodbath simply because they're a bit more basic, but just like let me know, I'll incorporate every tribute you guys want to hear more of in the story, even if it's just for a little bit.

I'm also changing the story, I'm going to only allow 5 tributes to live instead of 12, because I'm going to make more games, but I'll mention that later.

As for the twists, the mini games will only have a couple, and the main games will have a lot.

The next chapter is going to focus on the future games, so it may consist of President Calypso and the head Game maker discussing this.

And for these other games (even the one districts 7-12) I'm going to allow you to request tributes! Please keep in mind they are not immortal, I can kill them off. I'll try not to kill any requested tributes in the bloodbath, but don't get mad if they end up dying during the course of the story. The form will be in the end of the next chapter - that I write. Cause like I'm three chappies ahead remember?

Don't forget to vomment (vote and comment) and possibly follow me while you're at it! It would really assist me in knowing what readers I have!!