"I felt at ease with the weapon interlocked with my fingers."

Maybelle Dibristle Brennan (D5) POV:
I sit next to Zero and Thorn in this unbelievably cold room. I happen to be sifting right under the AC which is pumping as if it would die if it didn't.

I craved to get up from this bizzardly cold spot and show off my stuff in the training center room.

I felt more than comfortable with a flint and steel in my hands, I found the large flames I could make to be so intriguing, I felt at ease with the weapon interlocked with my fingers.

I looked around at my competition, almost everyone was still in here, since we were only up to district two. Granted, there's six people in that district, but still.

From District 2, only Ally, and Ruby remain waiting. I know Ally will be trying to woo the game makers with nunchucks and Ruby will be welding a hunga munga.

They'll probably both get about an 8 or 9 due to their experience from being from a career district and all.

I cannot remember what Forrest will be doing, but I remember Madeline will be showing off her skills with a dagger. I have no clue what she will score, but it will most defiantly be high.

All the careers from district four will be scoring highly, although the weapons each weld have gotten mixed up in my mind.

Thorn, my brother will attempt to defend himself in the arena with a slingshot and a couple of daggers.

Zero, my newlywedded husband is going to sport his skills with a tomahawk, which is a weapon a group of people called the Native Americans used thousands of years ago.

My thoughts are interrupted when the first tribute from district four, Natalie is summoned.

All I can think for the next fortyfive minutes is a jumbled mess of absolute panic, and that thought alone is utterly terrifying.

Aaryn Sires (Gamemaker) POV:
Sage Brennan takes a proud bow, after he had successfully showed us the arts of using shurikens, and I give him a nice solid 8.

He had impaled 9/10 dummies, and I say that deserved an 8. I would have awarded him more if he had shown us more, but instead he insisted he had done what he needed to do and left.

Syndrome walks in with a terrified look in his eyes. He does nothing but identify berries as poisonous and edible, which is an absolute bore.

I pay attention to nothing but the score he got at the end of the quiz. 50/50 berries were successfully identified.

Despite the dullness of Syndrome's session, a perfect score is pretty impressive. Sessions like these usually earn a 5 or 6, but I'm going to give him a 7.

The bell sounds, as soon as Syndrome brought a knife over to the station.

"Dammit!" Syndrome cursed.

"What?" I questioned.

"I was about to show you my skills with a dagger with the most poisonous berry's juice on it! Of course, that berry is Dedeth, your own Capitol creation.

"Take 5 extra minutes, I am fairly interested to see how you can do," I tell him.

"Oh thank you so much Miss Sires!" Syndrome thanks as he gets to work.

He takes 10 Dedeth berries and squirts their juice onto his knife.

Dedeth berries will instantly kill someone if it comes in contact with open flesh, so it would be exceptionally deadly on a weapon.

Syndrome takes his dagger and swipes at a dummy, and the stuffing where he swiped turns purple, which is the color of the berries.

Syndrome quickly moves on, fatally wounding 7 dummies by the end of the five minutes.

I immediately bump up his score. 11 for him.

He walks out proudly, and I honestly cannot remember anything about the other four tributes except that Hailee was somewhat eye catching. She had a hopeful look in her eyes and she picked up a rather strange weapon for someone like her.

Hailee 's heart was set on a crossbow, and she was somewhat decent with it. I gave her an 8.
----
Please vote and don't hesitate to point out mistakes, things I should work on, and what you did like.

Sorry this is kinda short, my phone screen is still cracked so its like ughhhhhh 😂

End of chapter questions:
-
Petunia or Ray? (very very important question)
Who is your favorite characterS?
Which characterS do you particularly dislike?
Who do you think will go far in these games?
Who do you think will be a bloodbath tribute?
Who do you want to hear more from?
Who are the three tributes who were a blur to Aaryn at the end of the sessions?
What pets do you have?
Who's your favorite character from Big Hero Six?
What's your zodiac sign??