chap.1 part.1 transmission switch

[ 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍]

a voice said before a ping was heard

Shen yuan or should i say shen jiu felt a thing in his throat as he coughed it out before holding his throat slightly massaging it as he adjusted his vision and found himself in an unfamiliar room with unfamiliar objects, he also felt something odd feeling that he once again have limbs.

Shen jiu looks around before he saw a blue transparent box was Infront of him

[𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐮𝐚𝐧, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎]

[𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋-𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝟶, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚝'𝚜]

Shen jiu read the passage shown to him as he found it outrageous, why would this thing force him to live someone's life, he registered that he actually have limbs again.

Shen jiu wanted to find a way to get out of this madness but he had no idea on where to start before he saw a square box with a light on it as the box was in the.. comment section? Saying bad things about this so called novel, he doesn't know how to work this thing so he just didn't touch it for it might do something to him.

As shen jiu looked around this so called room he saw a door? But it didn't looked like the ones he was used to, it doesn't seem to budge if you push it or pull it.

Shen jiu walks closer to it thinking that it might lead him out of this room as he place his hand on the metal thing on it, trying to work out on how it works, he tried pulling or pushing it maybe it would open like a secret passage but nothing happened before he tried twisting it as it opened slightly with a small creak as he push it revealing a larger room but not too large, it was white and big, everything looked kind of expensive.

Shen jiu kept walking finding more artifacts that he didn't know.

Behind him which came a voice, it was a gentle one like a wind carrying fallen leaves.

"A-yuan? What are you doing?" The voice said as shen jiu whips around facing an elderly lady who he doesn't know.

And him not knowing who this lady was, was even worse because he doesn't know what this body calls her or what their relationship is and he don't know what to respond without blowing his cover.

[𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜, 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛?]

Shen jiu looked at the box before mentally answering 'yes' as he looked at the lady who doesn't seem to see the blue box like he does.

[𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚖/𝚗────
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 𝟻𝟶+─────
𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢: mother────]
(Idk what her name or age is don't attack me)

'mother?' shen jiu thought

"I was just finding something to eat...mǔqīn?"

(mǔqīn= mother idk if it's formal but I'm using it as formal)

[𝙾𝙾𝙲, 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋-𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 -𝟷𝟻]

"Since when did you start using formal words a-yuan" the lady said chuckling but didn't seem to mind.

"Well I'm right in time then, i brought food to cook since your meimei said you have not been eating healthy" she said with complete kindness as shen jiu can't help but feel...slightly moved but he quickly shake that feeling off.

"I'll be cooking your favourite, you go sit in the table" she said as she pats his head...which got a reaction from shen jiu but he tried keeping it calm as he nodded and went to sit on the chair.

'this body must be living the life that I've always wanted, how come he has good and nice parents and i couldn't, i couldn't even be happy' shen jiu thought as he can't help but feel envious with the person's life that he was taking.

After a few minutes the lady had finished cooking and placed her cooking on the table before getting two bowls of rice for her and her 'son'

"There eat, i don't want you starving and always eating unhealthy" she says smiling at him.

Shen jiu could only nod as he took the chopsticks and began eating as he paused in his first bite, it was delicious, shen jiu have never tasted homemade food before especially ones that was made especially for him.

He then continued eating the food as he refuses to acknowledge the warm feelings on his chest as he continued to eat.

After eating the lady or mother of the body was going to leave due to having to get something done as she placed something on the table Infront of shen jiu.

"Here dear, you can use this to buy some things of your liking since mama can't always keep visiting even if i wanted to" she says to shen 'yuan'

"This might not be much but i hope it can make up for it" she started again

"...i...this is enough, t..thank you" saying thank you to someone felt odd for shen jiu since I wasn't used to saying it.

After she had left shen jiu noticed the atmosphere being a bit lonely but was used to it, but half of him didn't want the lady to leave but half of him wanted to push her away because he doesn't want to get too close then get disappointed.

Shen jiu wondered if what his life would turn out if he had a mother like this body he was in, maybe he'd be happier...maybe..just maybe.

As much as shen jiu wanted to, he couldn't shake the feeling of being loved was like.

He wanted to feel it even if it was just this time even if this blue box would take him away again and put him back on his original body.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I got this idea from a tiktok ❤

@Archineparis.ii