chap.1 part.3 unfamiliar surroundings

It has been a week and shen jiu had been slightly familiar with the new technologies in this so called modern world, it was easier for him to know everything with the system guiding him with them(he did threaten the system, but I'll leave whatever he said to you)

Shen jiu thought about going out this time because he's bored in this apartment and he don't have anything to do at all besides sit there and do nothing then eat then do nothing again.

Plus most the foods where only cup noodles and he didn't liked it that much, he was also bored with it.

Shen jiu was currently standing Infront of an open cabinet as he was picking something to wear, he didn't know which one to wear as the clothing weren't similar to his known style, he just wear whatever but since he is going outside, he needed to blend in.

"System, give me this.. pictures? Of the style in here" shen jiu says as the system appears and was loading in pictures of what he asked for.

He carefully scans them as he looks through the clothes, most of them were loose t-shirts and baggy pants, he decided to wear a light green shirt with a black pants and a black coat, and a shoe that didn't have ties because he has no idea how to wear or tie them.

"Do i need something else before going out?" He asked

[. . . 𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢. . . 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚞𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖/𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢. . . ]

"Money huh? So you meant the thing she said that I could spend?" He asked pulling out the bill

[. . . 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚞𝚊𝚗. . . ]
(About 70 US dollars)

Shen jiu nods and began to find the wallet and looked what's inside.

"How many is inside this?" He asked again.

[. . .𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚞𝚊𝚗, 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚞𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜. . . ]
(422 US dollars)

Shen jiu putted his extra cash inside the wallet.

"So i have three thousand and five hundred, right?"

[. . .𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. . . ]

Shen jiu just hums as a response as he stores his wallet on the pocket of the coat before he finds a hair tie and tied up his hair because it was a little long.

Shen jiu asked the system to give him some basic information about the so called yuan so he knows how to pay.

As soon as shen jiu opened the door outside the system popped Infront of him saying a..task?

[. . . 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔. . . 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍. . . 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚢: 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍. . . 𝚃𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝. . . 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔 (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚. . .]

'hard?..it can't be that hard' he says on his mind as he thinks it can't be that hard.

Well that was ten minutes ago as he was already lost.

'stupid world, why is this so hard? I don't know how to cross this road full of moving things!' he mentally shouts as he turns to the system.

'can't i go somewhere else!?' he says as he system ditects his thoughts.

[. . . 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. . . ]

He gasped when it said that, this was easier!?

"Easier.. I.. " shen jiu looks stunned with that information but due to being prideful he tried to play it off.

"Hah, ofcourse i was just trying to find something harder because this is too easy.." says shen jiu

"But this will do" he added as he looks straight to the road.

'who am i fooling' he thinks

He then saw people start to cross the road as he follows with them and breaths a sigh of relief when he finally crossed.

'where to next?' asked shen jiu as the system appeared once again and guided him.

Time skip

Shen jiu had now found where he needed to go and got a cart seeing others used it as now he was on the food aisle picking foods randomly or whatever catches his eyes.

"Looks like the food here are mostly packaged..and most of them looks unhealthy" he says to himself.

"Is there any tea here?" He asked again as he looks around, he didn't want anyone's help even if he needed it so he tried looking for it himself.

As soon as he found the tea he was confused and couldn't pick one as there was some..new flavours?

"Tea has flavours now?" Asked shen jiu as he stared at it examining it

"Why is it in a box?" He also asked

As he got it figured out he just got the green tea as he didn't know if he'd like the flavoured one and wouldn't want it to go to waste.

He then got to the snack aisle looking through so many snack in there as he picks them up and put it in his cart if he finds it appetising.

He then went to the other aisle completing his shopping as he went to the cashier seeing the other had went there and paid there with his observations.

All his foods have now been checked all was left is pay up.

"That'll be 1,906 yuan" said the cashier as shen jiu payed and took the groceries he brought and decides to walk around to look at the whole mall itself.

Just as he was walking he bumped into someone while he was walking without paying attention as he fell with the sudden impact

"Oh, I'm sorry" said the person

Shen jiu looks up and saw the person reaching out his hand to him to help him up but he doesn't take it and stands up himself his belongings on his hand.

"I'm really sorry, I wasn't paying attention" the person apologized again.

Shen jiu wanted to roll his eyes but just before he do so he stops when he finally got a good look on the person Infront of him.

He looked like-

"Zhangmen-shixiong?" He blurted out without realizing causing the other to stop as well.