chap.1 part.2 figuring everything out

Shen jiu was once again alone in the unfamiliar house since the lady has left him about two hours ago, it sadden him more than he could admit.

He didn't want to admit that the lady herself brought warmth that he had never felt before.

Shen jiu went back to the room he had woken up and looked at the square glowing thing, he decides to touch it, what's the worse that could happen? Right..?

He poked the glowing box but it didn't move or did anything, he looked at the thing Infront of it seeing that it has some sort of odd looking letters? It wasn't the same as the one he writes with but it was in an order of...q,w,e,r...he wasn't familiar with this kind of letters, he place a finger in one of the so called letters.

Before it suddenly sinks with a low amount of force, then he saw another word appear on the box thing.

He figured that this black rectangular box had something to do with using this glowing box so he pushed more buttons until he had hitted "back" causing the current section to vanished and show another page.

He saw a title on the screen and read it "proud immortal demon way, genre...harem" the word harem made shen jiu cringe as he suddenly saw the portrait of the 'pidw'.

Shen jiu couldn't mistake that face anywhere, it was..luo binghe, his brows knitted upon seeing the male.

He had hated him the moment he got accepted to the sect, he was envious that he got to cultivate earlier than him which angered him and he wanted to chase the male away by being cruel and brutal to him.

And look where that action of his end up.

"Tsk..why is he here, sitting in a thrown smugly with his group of wives around him like a damn fool" he exclaimed with hatred in his voice.

He pressed the back button again but this time it didn't work it won't get out of the page

(That was the last page since y'know what tabs is right?)

Shen jiu grunts and he tries other buttons but nothing works before he also saw a black round like thing besides the keyboard as he touch it and moves it around, but saw it wasn't doing anything until he saw a tilted white arrow thing with black outline moving everytime he moves the black thing.

He wondered what it does except move before he pressed it accidentally when he leans his fingers on it.

As he realized that he couldn't click it he starts moving it around again seeing if it'll do anything as the arrow turned into a hand? Small white hand with black outline.

He decides to press the mouse before it went to another page with had alot of characters of words.

He then spotted his name being said in the character's, he slowly reads it and realized that this was when he had been turned to a human stick.

It was a third person point of view as he realized it was a sort of story telling, he then suddenly felt like he was boiling with rage.

"What kind of madness is this?! Is my entire life just a make up story?!" He asked the air before smashing the computer with his barehand causing some of the shards to get stuck on his hand.

He paid the pain no mind as he left the room with a grim and angry expression.

"You! System!" He calls out before the blue screen appeared again.

[𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚞? ]

"Tell me... Where am i?" Shen jiu ask the blue thing "why is MY life in some sort of story?"

[𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝.. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢]

Shen jiu found this new information outrageous and stupid.

"So my entire miserable life is caused by one person?! You're telling me i was destined to have this unfair life!??!!" He shouted with complete rage

[𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜-] before the system could finish shen jiu stopped him

"Don't even try to tell me what to do.. You brought me here in the first place and i will be the one to order 𝐘𝐎𝐔 and if you don't agree with 𝐌𝐘 terms you might as well just kill me because i was already dead in the first place" shen jiu snaps at the floating screen.

[. . . .𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖. . . . ]

Shen jiu taps his foot impatiently as he looks at the blue transparent screen. "Go on, I'm waiting.."

[. . . 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚞𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎.. 𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜, 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. . .]

Shen jiu raised an eyebrow "this person I'm in is in my body?.. So we just switched places?" He asked with a scowl

[. . . 𝚈𝚎𝚜. . .]

"Am i ever going back to my original world?" Shen jiu asked again. He kind of wanted to stay here..

[. . . 𝙽𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚞𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕. . . ] the system replied.

"How troublesome.. You better help me in this supposed new life you system."

[. . . 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝, 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. . . ] The system says before it disappeared

"What's even the point of being here" shen jiu says sighing.

--

Not confident with this shit