• ~ Fifty Six ~ •

Chapter 56: The Month Of Alexia Kelce

My album was almost done. Trey told me I had to pick a song to do a music video for. I picked Lips Are Movin'. I asked Milo to do it with me and we had one of my dancers play the random girl.

"Alright Lex, grab Milo by his tie. It would be funny."

"You want me to walk him like a dog?"

"Just do it." Milo said with a small laugh.

I had separate clips of Milo bringing me like fake apology gifts and me locking him out as he's knocking on the window.

"Alright nice guys! Go ahead and take a lunch break. I'll see you guys back here at 1."

Milo and I had gotten out of costume and we saw Kit waiting outside for us.

"About time. Trey wouldn't let me inside."

I gave him a quick kiss.

"It's nice seeing you guys back together. It was weird seeing one without the other."

I had chuckled.

"During our one week breakup, my mom kept calling Milo to check up on me."

"I didn't mind. It just sucked seeing you all depressed."

"Don't remind me."

"Ha!"

"Don't Ha her, you were also crying like a baby-"

"Hey- I thought that was between us-"

"Ha!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@MiloManheim: She scares me @ItsAlexiaKelce

@ItsAlexiaKelce: Just wait for the album
^ @MiloManheim: I've heard it, why do you think I'm scared
^ @KitConnor: He's heard it, but I haven't. You're fake
^ @ItsAlexiaKelce: 😭

@user: just Milo and Alexia? That scares me a bit
^ @KitConnor: I'm also there 💀
^ @user: She's clearly looking at someone and it's not Milo so 💀

@KitConnor: I'm scared of her too man
^ @ItsAlexiaKelce: You're the one who put a ring on it 🤷‍♀️

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
They finally let Kit on set after I begged Trey. Thankfully, Trey has a soft spot for me.

"Alright, fine. He can stay- I do have to ask something of both of you."

"What's up?"

"So, Alexia, your biggest album is Bedtime Thoughts, but the deluxe version."

"Yeah?"

"Do you know why that is?"

"Not really."

"The vault tracks. I want you to pick some of your favorite vault tracks and we will make an EP. On top of that, do you think that you two can make a single? The songs you two do together just blow up for some reason."