68. The End.

Alta-clad feet, adorned with beautiful payals, created melodic music as the young lady ran through the corridors of the royal palace. Her gorgeous, thick, and heavy black hair, adorned with flowers, flowed behind her. Beautiful pink lips curved into a smiling expression as she swiftly ran, and her light jewels jingled with every step.

Dwarka was dressed like a bride, with happiness and joy spreading among its citizens. The palace bustled with merry songs, and dancing maids added to the festive atmosphere. Strings of pearls and heavy curtains concealed revered whispers of awe, immense respect, and love. Children joyfully participated, and adults wore smiles on their faces.

"Jyeshtha, they are coming!" said the young lady as she entered a huge room with six beds.

A pair of kohl-laden sharp eyes turned towards the speaker. The owner of the eyes, with red lips stretched into a brilliant smile, had sparkling charcoal eyes. Aparna's face held a magnetic glow.

"Who is coming, Dhruvi jiji?" asked another female, sitting on a bed. Warm hazel eyes carried a curious yet warm expression, and her black hair flowed in a curtain of black curls.

"Anaya, the entire family is on the way with Mamashree Krishna," replied Dhruvi, her eyes sparkling happily.

Anaya squealed with joy and ran to hug Dhruvi. Aparna couldn't wait, laughing at her sisters. It had been years since she received a tight hug from her mother and father.

_____________________________________

On the other side, a man in his early twenties was seen practicing with a sword. His lean and strong muscles flexed as he danced with an imaginary opponent, his steps quick and nimble. Warm charcoal eyes flecked with gold were narrowed and focused. His well-trained upper torso spoke of years of practice as he moved with innate grace.

"Jyesth!" yelled another man, younger than the one practicing.

The first man stopped practicing, turning towards the door of the indoor arena to look at the younger man. The second man had dusky skin and sharp black eyes. His smile was cheeky and mischievous, and his eyes sparkled with untold mischief. His lean muscles, paired with a cheeky smile, often made women go 'awe' on him, something he disliked.

Beside him stood another boy in his mid-teens, looking quite similar to the man beside him. Both shared dusky skin and black eyes. The younger boy's warm black eyes were flecked with grey, resembling his eldest brother. He smiled brightly, illuminating his face.

"What is it, Raghav?" asked Advait, raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"Jyesht, our family is coming home!" announced Raghav, almost bouncing on his toes.

Advait's eyes widened before a brilliant smile appeared on his lips. "Maa!" he whispered almost reverently. "Yes, everyone is coming, Jyesht. We can go home!" said Abhimanyu with a soft, hopeful tone.

Advait placed his hand on his shoulder. "Yes, baby brother. We can go home."

________________________________________

"Mahesh! Gaurav! Devansh!" yelled another male, searching for his younger brothers. His warm brown eyes were deep and magnetic, his features sharp. He usually wore a beautiful, heartwarming smile, but his lips were currently in a frown. His eyes scanned the area for his siblings who seemed to have vanished.

"Wherever you are, come out this instant! I have important news to share!" yelled the male.

"Bharata Virendra, we are here!" yelled a male in the distance.