CHAPTER 8: SIBLINGS FIGHT

Present

Going back to Lincoln. He was cleaning his room. With a feather duster, he cleaned the objects on top of his bedside table, changed his sheets and swept the entire room. After a while, he finished cleaning.

Lincoln: Wow, my room was a pig, if I had taken action on the matter before, perhaps things would have ended better. The white-haired boy said melancholic.

The boy sits on his bed and begins to think about everything that had happened. He then picks up a picture frame that was on the nightstand next to his bed and inspects it. The frame has a much smaller copy of the photograph they had taken on their parents' anniversary day where he and his sisters appear. Looking at it closely, he can't help but make a smile appear on his face. He really wanted everything to be like before, like when despite their differences and the problems they would unleash, they would never stop being a family and loving each other. However, the smile quickly leaves his face as memories of the past few weeks surface. He had really gone through an ordeal for a white lie and for his family's superstition.

Lincoln: With which to support each other... pure nonsense. He said angrily.

The white-haired boy was about to break the frame against the wall until a certain jock entered the room abruptly.

Of course, this didn't surprise Lincoln since everything had gone according to his plan. Lynn Jr.'s favorite ball was missing from her father's closet. If not, it was all part of Lincoln's grand plan.

Lynn Jr.: Damn liar, the ball wasn't there! She said with a lot of anger.

Lincoln: Wow, did you realize it by yourself? Wow, you are really genius, Lynn, Lisa must be envious of your great intellect. He said in a mocking tone.

Lynn Jr.: Lincoln, either you tell me where you hid it or I swear to you!

Lincoln: Or what? He said taking a step forward as he placed the frame on his bed.

Lincoln: Will you tell me I'm unlucky? Will you make me sleep outside? Won't you invite me to your events? Will you cut me out of your life? Lincoln said resentfully as he approached Lynn Jr. with each question he asked.

Lynn Jr. was surprised, she would never expect Lincoln to talk to her like that, the brother she knew was a puny being who got nervous at the slightest show of aggression, although sometimes he could defend himself against her and his other sisters, Lincoln was usually a calm and inoffensive person who would think twice before going aggressively against someone and even more so against a family member.

Lincoln: Anything you think you can do to me is nothing compared to what I went through, you really have no idea what I went through. He said very angrily when he was in front of his sister.

Lynn Jr.: All that happened to you for not wearing the suit, we told you! You yourself went against the gods of good luck and endangered yourself and us. She also said angry.

Lincoln: How long are you going to keep believing in that nonsense? Are you really so insecure of yourself? Do you really have so little faith in your effort and dedication as to bet everything on luck?

Lynn Jr.: Stop talking nonsense, Lincoln, it seems that you not only lack talent but also brain, now tell me where my autographed ball is or you will regret it.

Those words sank Lincoln's heart, since he had an inferiority complex regarding his talent, in such a large family and with each member with stupendous talents and abilities, the only who did not really have one was Lincoln or at least that. It is what he believed, but his family thought the opposite since they saw in him a person amazingly capable of doing everything, Lincoln did not know it but he had a great capacity to learn various skills and activities, over the years. For each talent that his sisters were acquiring, he also acquired a bit of that talent by being with them. With Lori, he learned to play golf very well and on more than one occasion, he was a wonderful opponent for her. With Leni, he learned to dress well and always to be fashionable, with Luna, he had learned to play several instruments and to appreciate music, with Luan, he had learned an endless number of jokes to cheer any heart and some comic acts, with Lynn Jr., he had learned to play more than a hundred sports and lessons from various martial arts, with Lucy, he learned poetry and how to write wonderful verses and poems to reflect his feelings, with Lana, he learned to repair things and take care of different types of animals, with Lola, he learned about parades and how to manipulate others, with Lisa, he learned a lot about science in different branches, and well, in the case of Lily, she was a baby but she had various trophies for her young age so Lincoln knew that tomorrow his little sister would be someone amazing.

However, the white-haired boy was unaware of that image that his family had of him, since he had never spoken about it and although he trusted them before, he never shared his pain and insecurity for not believing that he did not have talent, sometimes he got depressed when he saw the showcases full of the trophies of his sisters and on a small side, he saw his, given by his sisters as a sign he did the right thing but for him it only symbolized what he longed for, which is to be recognized for his own merit and for his effort.

For a second, Lincoln was silent, struck down by Lynn Jr.'s words. This made his sister feel even a little guilty. But then he regains his composure to counterattack.

Lincoln: Big words for someone so short.

Now Lynn Jr. feels a blow to her feelings, since, like her brother, she also had a complex, but hers was tall, it started in the last family measurement where she was happy for having grown about 3 centimeters but that feeling disappeared when she saw that her brother grew 5 and that made him taller than her. For Lynn Jr., her brother gained height and that was a clear loss. Although Lincoln knew about this complex, he had never mentioned it out of respect and love for his sister. Sure so far.

Lynn Jr.: Now, you will see bad luck! She said in a shout with anger.

Lincoln: Why don't you come and tell me to my face? Of course, if it gives you the height, little sister! He also said in a cry of anger.

In a few seconds, both siblings pounced on each other and started a fierce fight where there were blows, bites and hair pulling. After a while, both siblings were on the ground exhausted and injured, although Lynn Jr. had managed to win because she reduced Lincoln by applying a key to his left arm and having him against the floor. Although she didn't say it, she was truly impressed with Lincoln offering so much resistance and fighting, it had really taken her a long time to reduce it, since Lincoln had deployed a series of techniques and blows in the fight that Lynn Jr. didn't believe he had learned from her. It was like fighting a weaker version of herself but just as determined, for a moment, she thought that if Lincoln had been in better shape, maybe he would have won. She was brought out of her thoughts when Lincoln groaned in pain.

Lynn Jr.: Well, now will you tell me where it is or...

Lincoln: Or what? He said sorely on the floor.

After thinking about it for a few seconds, an evil idea came to Lynn Jr.'s head.

Lynn Jr.: Or something very bad will happen to Bun Bun. She said while giving a smile that Lincoln couldn't see from his position on the ground.

At that moment, the door was flung open and Lola entered the room. Lynn Jr. and Lincoln looked at her surprised, this was not part of the white-haired boy's plan.

Lynn Jr. and Lincoln: Lola?

Lola: Get away from him! She screamed as she lunged at Lynn Jr.

Lincoln: Here we go again.