Chapter - Two

Sakshi was staring at the ceiling of the room all blank.. What is the problem.. That's the only thing revolving in her mind....
She looked on the other side of the bed it was empty he was gone again.. Neither he stays for breakfast nor he is here for dinner... She can't seem to understand that what is going wrong..
She is feeling so alone..

She closed her eyes tight.. Took few deep breaths and got up from where she was laying...

With slow steps she walked inside the bathroom...

After a calm bath she came out fully dressed in her blue suit..

She walked out of the room..
And walked towards the mandir of the house and she prayed for him.. Her family.. Her relations.. Everything.. She prayed for better days..

"You are early today " She turned around and saw her friend rishika looking at her with a small smile..
This girl is no better she has dark circles under her eyes... That shine is no where to be seen in her eyes.. She doesn't seem to be the same.. Like before..

"Yeah do you know about Juli " She asked..

"Yes she is still sleeping she must have been tired " Rishika said..

"Rishika are you okay " Sakshi asked her finally..

And rishika wanted to scream that she isn't fine.. She is feeling like hell..but she just said..

"I am okay just didn't get enough sleep last night " She said..

"Ohh you should take care of yourself " Sakshi said with concern..

And in return rishika just gave her a grateful smile..

Soon Juli also joined them.. With adi..

"Guys what are we gonna do with our parents business " Sakshi asked..

"I don't know my mind isn't at right place we know almost nothing about it " Juli said..

"Guys let's keep it on a hold.. And I know that some people who has been loyal since start would be there for us " Rishika said..

"Yeah I was thinking about emerging everything together " Juli asked..

"That's a great idea but we should ask them too " Rishika said..

And they nodded..

Breakfast wasn't great either nobody said a word.. The only sound could be heard was off spoons....

Jeet left as soon he finished..
But Riyansh just went inside his room and yeah rishika followed maybe she could apologize and try to talk to him...

When she reached he was already about to leave..

"Riyansh I am.. " Before she could complete he cutted her off..
"You will get your all answer..everything you deserve today " That's all he said and left without even looking at her..

And she just stared at his leaving figure..
While thinking
What's happening with you riyansh you aren't telling when I am asking you are just becoming rude and ignoring me..
Why.. Riyansh why atleast tell me.. So that I could help atleast...

During afternoon rishika was in the garden.. With one of her own book..

"Lost somewhere?? " She heard a voice and turned around to see Juli standing..

"Nah I was reading one of my book.. You tell me where's adi " She said..

"He is sleeping.. " Juli said and sat beside her..
And then they were lost in silence

"Juli.. "

"Hmmm"

"Please tell me everything will be fine " Rishika said...