Chapter - Eighteen

In the last chapter..

"First of all this isn't a way to discuss a project and second thing she isn't your bhabhi.. " Sakshi said directly..

"Fine.. It was a miss slip.. " Shivam said..

"Mr.raguvanshi .. Now if you want to talk about the project soon the meeting will be held again.. You can discuss whatever you want.. Thank you.. " Sakshi said and started leaving when he grabbed her hand turned her around and kissed her...
.
.

Sakshi was shocked...
At first didn't knew what got in her she didn't did anything but after few seconds when realisation hitted her.. She pushed him..

"What the actual heck SHIVAM!!! How dare you!!!! " Sakshi shouted the last part at him..
Shivam didn't said anything he just stared at her..

"What do you think of yourself?? How could you kiss me like that.. " Sakshi said..

"Sakshi listen to me.. " Shivam tried to say something but got cutted off by sakshi..

"NO you listen to me!! Don't you ever dare to do such thing again.. Stay in your limits!! " Sakshi said and started leaving..
But he held her hands..
"Sakshi listen to me I didn't meant to do that I just wished to talk to you.. "Shivam said..

"Stop!! This.. I already told you to go away from me!! So leave my hand now!! " Sakshi said..with a glare..

He left her hand..
And she walked away.. He stared at her back.. Hoping she would at least look back once.. But she didn't..
Shivam.. Wants.. To jump off a cliff right now.. What the hell was he thinking.. That he kissed her... He is just creating more and more problems..
He sighed and went towards his car..

Sakshi's pov..
I walked away.. I wished to run.. Run away from him.. Why he is doing this?? .. I am mad at him.. But not more than how much I am mad at myself.. How could I let him kiss me.. What happened to me.. Why didn't I pushed him at once.. Why!!
No.. No.. I won't fall weak.. I won't.. He is just a bastard.. An arsehole..

Juli and jeet were in car they were going to adi's school..

"Juli will you please tell me what happened?? " Jeet asked..
He already did it almost five times but just got that nothing serious..

"Adi had a fight.. " Juli said..

"Why.. He never did that.. " Jeet said..

"I know.. That too.. He is my son. There must have some thing happened.. " Juli said..

"Correction he is our son " Jeet said while driving..
And Juli looked at him..
"Hmm..can you drive faster.. " Juli said..

"I already am my lady.. " Jeet said..

And Juli stared at him weirdly.. What has gotten into this man.. Did he ate drugs for breakfast..

As soon as they reached the school..they came out of the car and started going to principal's office..

Jeet opened the door for Juli..
They both entered in..

"Mr. And Mrs. Raghuvanshi.. I guess you must have received a call from the teacher.. "

"Yes mam but whom does he fought with.. " Jeet asked while taking a seat beside Juli..

"Ask whom does they fought with.. Cause your son with His friend has beaten a child.. " The principal said..

"What..where are they.. " Juli asked.. And at the same time ..

"Who's his friend.. " Jeet asked..

"They are in the medication room.. " Principal said..