Chapter - Eight

Juli was already to finally meet her sisters after five years... She woke up earlier than usual.. Make sure everything was perfect for breakfast .. She did the puja... She rechecked all the gifts she had for rudransh and ruhika.. Aditya was also really excited to finally meet them..
Arohi was also in touch with them so she was also going to meet them after soooo long...

So in short all three of them were just waiting for the time.. When they could leave the house and visit them..

After having breakfast they were in the room that used to be of three of them.. Juli was again checking on the gifts.. It had to be the best after all she is their badi masi... One whom they will meet in real for the very first time..

"Mummmaaa we even had breakfast I wanna go there now .. Plsss " Aditya whined...

"Yeasss bhabhi plsss " Arohi supported him...

"Yes guys just a minute and then we shall leave " Juli said..

"Yayyyy!! " Both Aditya and arohi shouted..

"Where are you guys going??? " They heard a voice coming from doorway..
Their stood shivam staring at them..

"Ohh we are visiting one of my relatives" Juli said..

"All of you??" Shivam asked again..

"Yeah it's been quite long since we last met that's why.. "Juli said...

" Ohh fine then have a good day ... Byee champ " Shivam said the starting words to everyone and last one to Aditya ..

"Byeee chachuuu" Aditya replied back enthusiastically ...

When he left Aditya looked at Juli..

"Mumma why didn't you told him that we are going to meet masu and masi maa" Aditya asked his mother..
Who just gave a sad smile..

"Baby didn't I told you before that there are few things that i can't tell you.. And me hiding all this from your dad and uncles have a reason.. " Said Juli..

"Ok now as adi got it.. We packed the gifts also so shall we leave " Arohi asked ...

"Yeasss buaa let's goo" Aditya shouted..

And they started their journey..
🄼🄴🄰🄽🅆🄷🄸🄻🄴

"GUYSSS!!! " Rishika's voice echoed in the house..

"Yes mommmaa " The three of them said.. Together..

"Living room.. " Rishika said.. And looked at sakshi.. Who replied
"Checked " With a proud smile..

"And gifts and toys for adi bhaiya " Rishika asked while looking at the twins..

"Checked mumma " Both of them said in a sinc..

"Food.. Checked " Rishika said to herself..

"So now we only have to wait for them.." Sakshi said..

"We can have breakfast till they come " Rishika said.. And all of them went to have breakfast..

They were just done eating.. When the door bell ringed..

"Badiii masiii!! " The twins shouted and ran to the door..

And when they opened it they got greeted by a very excited Aditya..

The three of them hugged each other..
Sakshi and rishika also came..

They were frozen on their tracks.. After so long they are seeing her..
Their elder sister.. She has been their fir both of them in everything even though they were far from each other.. But this made them closer than ever..