PROLOGUE

In a dark room where even the sunlight couldn't peek, there was a man begging the Ruthless man in front of him to spare his life

"please I am sorry please......please leave me ......I was idiot please....plea ----aaaaahh"

He was stabbed is his throat, slitting it apart as the foul smell of blood spread across the 12:12 cubical room. The Ruthless man came out of the room and went inside another room which was 3 times larger than the previous one.

A single bed, table and chair and closet cabinet was placed inside the room. The room had a small window through which the sunlight was coming, he dropped his blood stained clothes and changed into a new pair of Armani suit which was tailor made for him.

"Rishabh make sure his family knows what kind of man he was and provide for their future necessities anonymously okay"

the man said in his cold and stern voice to the other man sitting on the chair across the room.

"Yeah I will, btw where are you going??"

"Mr Kumawat called me to talk about some urgent stuff related to my company"

"Fine then I will look after this and also Anirudh are you joining me in the club tonight, heard from the managers many high class models visit it often and have fun, maybe we can have some fun too", Rishabh said and smirked

Anirudh smirked back, "ofcourse after meeting him I will be frustrated and angry I need to vent out my stress and fucking high class models is cherry on top for me"

He said as he picked up his keys and left the mini factory area which was kilometres away from city.

---------------------------------------------------------

"And this were the latest designs for the upcoming fashion event organised by our company, I hope you all will consider it and remark it honestly, thankyou this was it for the presentation"

The woman spoke with utter confidence, standing tall with her 5 inch heels and her looks screaming standards.

The CEO nodded, "good work miss Rajput, this will be the final designs for the event and does anyone has problem with it" he asked but everyone present in room were silent they didn't had any objection, after all the designs are by the chief designer who is a perfectionist in her work.

The meeting dismissed as everyone left and the woman started packing up her stuff, "somu you are coming to the party tomorrow right??" CEO or to say her cousin brother Kunal Rawal asked her.

She smiled at him but school her head in denial, "I don't know, it's just you know I can't face so many people, not yet"

"It was not your fault somu please try to forget and come please", Kunal pleaded, she just sighed

"Fine but only for sometime and please keep me away from like light"  She requested and he nodded hugging her tightly and left for his next meeting.

Soumya came to her cabin and sat on the chair sighing, "so many people will be there, everyone knows about what my family did, they will again taunt me, I don't know why I have to suffer, I have created my own name and career and I am not like them still people look at me like I did a crime, how can I keep their mouth shut and show them I am not like them, I am something they can never be"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Ah ....fuck" both moaned in pleasure as they reach their high. Anirudh got up went inside the attach washroom to dressup, after dressing up he came out and gave hefty amount of money to the woman.

"Never show your face again" he said and left the hotel room. Reaching his car he sat and the driver started driving, he was checking his mails when he got a call, from his friend Atharv, sighing he picked up.

"Yeah what happened"

"I want you to come to the party tomorrow evening, the invitation is already sent to your secretary"

"I don't want to come"

"You have to it's a business party and you are also our investor and you know it's company's  anniversary, and you know how much my parents adore you they want you there"

"Fine"

And then he hunged up

"Going in a function of Rawals means meeting that nuisance too whose parents caused nothing but harm to me, wish I could kill her parents with my bare hands, atleast then I can see her attitude shatter, annoying pain Soumya Rajput"

--------------------------------------------------------

And this was all about the prologue a little glimpse of their lives. Was eager to post the prologue hehe sorry not sorry. Will start posting this story after completing "The Rawal Brides"

What do you think, why does Anirudh despises Soumya??

What will soumya do to maintain her reputation??

--------------------------------------------------------

Do vote and comment a lot

This story will be my first story which will contain mature stuff as I don't read or write mature stuff but will try for this story.

--------------------------------------------------------

Story word count:- 746
Total word count:- 836