CHAPTER 1:- THE BUSINESS PARTY

Soumya's pov:-

Taking a deep breath I entered the big hall where many famous business elites and their family members were present. This was a business party hosted by Rawal Industries for their golden jublee.

Its been 50 years Rawal family started a small company as after independence the royalty waa there but not peasantry so Nana ji started a small company with his father's help and today that small company as become chains of succesful companies namely Rawal Industries.

I looked around and sighed in relief as everyone was busy among themselves. I went towards my pretty bhabhi's who were sitting with their children.

Drishti bhabhi has a daughter kirti she is just like Karthik bhai my little munchkin. Ananya bhabhi has twins a girl and a boy, aradhya and Aryan. Dhara bhabhi had issues in conceiving but finally after 4 years of her marriage she is pregnant and it's her 3rd month going on.

"Woah soumya you look so sexy" ananya bhabhi said and I thanked her, "you all look fab too seems like my brother's are gonna have a hard time tonight, beware of them tonight"

I said with a teasing smile. As they all blushed hehe, I hugged mami ji and she patted my head, I have always loved them more than my own family and because they love me too. Well you know give love take love and my own family neglected me all my life.

Nana ji passed away 6 months ago and everyone was devastated including me I loved my nana ji very much but it's life. Nani ji, mama ji and mami ji were cutting the cake as everyone cheered, happy 50 years to Rawal Industries.

We all drank our champagne but Aryan accidentally bumped into me making me spill some champagne on my dress, "oh god Aryan what did you do, baby" ananya bhabhi scolded Aryan who pouted.

"It's okay bhabhi he is just a year old toddler, no worries I will clean this up hmm okay" she nodded as I excused myself from them. I was walking in the corridor after cleaning my dress in the washroom, when I felt few eyes on me.

I looked around and saw two aunties looking at me with pity, I recognise them they were my mom's friend, I felt conscious as they whispered among themselves so I started walking fast and looked back to see they were gone but as I turned to my front I bumped into a wall, wait wall wasn't here before.

I looked up and saw a handsome hunk in front of me looking at me with cold dark brown eyes, wait this man he is oh god he is that ruthless mafia, I stepped back from him but stumbled upon my dress and fell backwards but before my butt can kiss the floor, he caught me by holding my petite waist.

My hands automatically went to clutch his arms as other hand was on his chest. I looked into his eyes and he stared down at me and then scoffed, "Soumya Rajput, do you like being in my arms", he said as I realised I was still in his arms.

But I can't lose to him, "I don't and it's you who is still holding my waist maybe you loved my curves that's why you are holding on to me", I said and damn his eyes flickered with rage but what he did next shocked me.

He left my waist as my hold on him was lose I fell down and my butt kissed the floor making me wince, he looked down at me and smirked, "I have my own standards Soumya Jaisingh Rajput, daughter of the Sadhna Rajput"

Saying this he walked away, Damn that name I hate when someone calls me by my full name, please don't associate me with them. I got up and saw there was no around as I sighed in relief, I will kill Anirudh with my hands.

I came back to the hall and went to sit with bhabhi's but they weren't alone there were few other ladies maybe wives of some guests. They saw me started whispering among themselves, one patted my head with pity but I yanked her hand away.