Part 3:- WE ARE ENGAGED

First of all I want my readers to vote and comment alot, then only I will know you all are liking the book.🫠

Or else I won't post it here or anywhere because I feel demotivated that my readers are not liking what I am writing🥲

Decided to make my readers happy so here is the next part of this book.

Also do follow me on my Instagram @_arieswrts_ for ummm maybe reels 😅.

This is part three of the book and it's a long part, so sit back comfortably and read. Also, do vote and comment your views and share the book with your fellow reader friends.

And guys do tell me your preferences on the following. Let's do a little this and that, do comment what you guys love among the following:-

Cartoons or Anime

Simple look or Bold look

Smart guy or Hot guy

--------------------------------------------------------

Soumya Pov:-

It's been more than a day to that conversation with mami ji and nani ji and they dropped a bomb shell on me, telling me how my to be in laws are coming for dinner and to meet me. Shadi huyi bhi nahi or inhone to be in laws bana diya, sigh!!!

I wore my yellow full length suit with a dupatta, straightened my hair and styled a necklace given my Drishti bhabhi, perfect itni toh sundar me hu.

I heard a knock on my door and there came Drishti and Ananya bhabhi smiling at me, "lets go, they are calling you down" Drishti bhabhi said and I nodded my head.

We started going downstairs and they complimented me about how pretty I look, "you look so beautiful Soumya, yellow is your colour" Ananya bhabhi said and I flipped my hair.

"thankyou bhabhi, I know, I am worldwide beautiful" I said and they both burst into fits of laughter.

I smiled looking at them, how I was a spoiled brat and rude to everyone and now I have changed well not entirely but to my loved ones.

Life experiences surely change us for good I guess. As we reached downstairs I can see a couple sitting on the couch looking like they are of same age as mama ji and mami ji.

As I went near, I saw a man and a young woman too and the woman smiled at me to which I returned with a small smile.

Call me rude or anything but this is my nature, I cannot smile at everyone just in one glace without knowing them.

"Come Soumya, sit here" mami ji said and I sat on the empty couch which was for 2 people.

"Soumya kafi sundar hogyi hai Kavita ji, 1 saal pehle dekhi thi mai ise Apke anniversary par tabse aaj dekhri" the lady sitting in front of me spoke and smiled.

[Soumya has become more beautiful Kavita, I had seen her a year ago on your anniversary and after that I am seeing her now]

We all started talking as she asked about my likes, dislikes and other stuff but didn't talk about my parents or anything, is she trying to be polite.

The young man and woman are the brother and sister of my to be groom, everyone knows them as I have seen them in magazines and also designed clothes from them.

But Am I missing something, their surname is Kumawat and holy shit!!!

Before I can think anymore the room's aura suddenly changed to chilly and dark and a dark voice echoed in hall sending chills to my spine, "Rudra just check the emails later its very important" he said his brother and I looked up at him, our eyes met and we froze.