double bunny papa!!

Hey there guys i am your sweet author hope you all are doing great.My real account Gouriparvathy1 This me only i am not any faker okey. So yeah lets get into story want to have a short preview:

So Aera got punishment from tae for fighting after that she and jimin went to icecream shop.She ordered so many icecream also pur Mochi also eat as he eat after 5 years the icecream he couldnt eat them because of his weak immune system. He didnt thought about the consequence before eating them. Also out little kitten also forget that she have a bunny papa who will eat her if be saw it. Both got home and slept later that morning tae came to wake them up but was met with his sick elder brother and daughter...

Preview ENDS:

Tae:JUNGKOOK!!!(yell)

Hearing the yell jungkook came there running only in his pants

Jk:What happend hyung why are you growling the whole house shaken

Tae: yaah bunny head there boiling with fever

Jk:huh! How(he said as he sat on bed and put his hand aera forehead) God she is burning

Tae came towards him as he take kook's hand and place it on jimin's forehead.kook immediately put his hand back.

Jk:WHAT THE HE--

Hearing his loud voice both of them wakeup.

Jimin and aera : what are you both doing here?(sleepy)

Jk:i will tell before that both brush your teeth and wash your face . Taehyungie hyung help jimin hyung i will take Aera i will tell maid to get the food here.(saying this he take aera and left from there)

Jimin looked at taehyung but sneezed and coughed hardly.His bose was runny and was cpighing badly

Tae:You are in great trouble hyung now tell the truth.(he said giving him water rubbing his back slowly after that.

Jimin told tae what happend

Tae:Really hyung----

Jimin:taetae(cutely)

Taehyung smiles as he know his hyung will be more cute ans sensitive when he is sick. He like to babyed by his both brothers and also both his younger brothers like to baby their HYUNG.

Tae picked jimin like koala as jimin cling more to tae wrapping his hands around his neck and legs around his waist

Tae:arent you being so cute hyung hmm

Jimin didnt said anything snuggle into his chest more.

Taehyung smiled softly as he helped him to do his rountine.

With jk:

Jk took aera as he helped her doing her rountine after doing that he place her on his bed. And took his shirt to wear.

Jk:You better tell tge whole story now Miss Aera(cold)

Aera:(gulped hard) p-papa

Jk:NOT A LIE DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

Hearing his scary voice Aera get scared as she told everything to jk.

Jk:i will see you later not only you your appa also(he said looking at or i say glaring at her)

Aera:You cant punish my appa(mumble but jk heard it ofcourse)

Jk:(he came amd picked his bag then her before returning back to jimin's room) and lets see that.

He entered as he saw taehyung feeding jimin while jimin is sitting on taehyung lap. He smiled seeing but still put his cold face.

Jk:v hyung is he done.