Baby Chimchim

Meanwhile with jk . Jk came to jimin's room after going to the medical room to take shots and cottons. When he entered his blood seeing no one in the room.

 When he entered his blood seeing no one in the room

Jk:He really like to disobey me.KIM JIMIN(Shout)

He said as he went to  bathroom but no one was there just then taehyung enteres the room.Seeing furious jk tae gulped a little he then notice jimin  wasnt there he internally facepalmed at his hyung.

Tae:k-kook

Jk:What hyung !!(angrily)

Tae:Calm down okey he must be here only .

Jk:And yeah he is going to see the worst side of me today.

Tae sighed softly before checking the room. Suddenly he heard a cute sneeze from the closet.Jk was going to check but tae signalled not to. He went opened the then he heard a mumbling voice.

Jm:god dont let them see me i will do what ever you want i will not touch icecream for rest of my life please save me.

Taehyung chuckled at his hyung he heard the mumbling from a specific cupboard as he opened it to see his in the cupboard hoodie looking so little he was sweating a lot.

Tae:Come out(cold)

Jimin:tete(cutely)

Tae:dont butter me hyung(he said picking jimim from tge closet like a koala.) Arent you being little naughty like your daughter hm

Jimin didnt said anything. Tae walked tk the bedroom . Jk came towards then. Tae sat bed with jimin on his lap. Jimin was sitting while back facing tae.

Jk came towards him as he knelt down jimin looked down.jk sighed as he put his finger under his chin and made him look at him.

Jk:what was that??(stern)

Jimin:......

Jk:i asked something(strictly)

Jimin:sorry koo(cutely looked down with cute pout)

Jk chuckled a little at his cute hyung.but he put his poker face and said.

Jk:you know what you and your daughter is getting very naughty days first lied to us saying you are going tl park then eat icecream even if you were forbidden then when i told you to take rest u just hide yourself huh!! You know what get fine fast i will see you two later