ahh stop tete hurts!!

After 3 days. Both appa and daughter was recovered but can our little devil live without causing any troubles. NAHHHHHH....... she did lot of tantrums and all drama for eating her medicines.   Also these days were hectic for taekook. Jk have to manage both babies tae had to deal with office and school work. When he would cane back hr would hear aera crying or jk shouting. And then he have to deal woth cuddly chick. Yes His jimin hyung he know his hyung will be very sensitive and will be clingy to hum whenever he is sick. And for jk he have to deal witg his stubborn naughty bunny .

Right now 4 of them is having dinner  Jimin and aera was trying to avoid jungkook's glare .

Tae:minnie hyung Aera eat you guys are not even touching your food.

He said out of blue jimin and aera started eat slowly.

After  breakfast

Jk:jimin hyung aera to taehyung's room NOW!!(yelled jk from kitchen)

Jimin and aera was sitting on living trying to escape from one and only KIM JUNGKOOK.  But when they heard jk. they immediately run towards tae's room.

Jk came to living room to see taehyung waiting for him already.Jk raised his eyebrow.

Tae:what are you upto

Jk:nothing just going to knock some sense to their head.(he said shurgging) and you to follow me

Tae:Huh why

Jk:just come with me hyung(he said dragging tae to his own room)

Taekook entered tae room to witness jiaera sitting on bed.but when they saw them they immediately got up looking down. Not to mention they looked so cute tho....

Jk went to them with hard steps.

Jk:i hope you know why you guys are here (stern voice)

Jimin and aera nodded cutely. Taekook cooed at them. Jk put his stern look. And looled towards tae

Jk:where you put the things

Tae:ko--

Jk:Hyung(warn)

Tae:(sighed) in closet third cupboard.

Jk opened the closet and open the third cupboard. Which had so many ruler paddles wooden sticks whips and a box full of different types of cane. He picked a cane from it.

Aera shivered seeing the cane in jk hands. Like she know her dads wont use any other thing to punish her . their hand or ruler but cane no no no.

Jk dragged aera to corner and said.

Jk:do you know why are you in trouble?(stern)

Aera:....

Jk:KIM AERA I ASKED SOMETHING.(yelled jk)

Aera:....

Jk lost his patience he just bring the cane to scare her but it looks like she really need it. He make her turn and grabbed her skirt's hem and hitted on her thighs hardly.

Aera:AHHHHHHH PAPA(screamed aera)

Jk:silence not word . When i ask you something you should answer you get that.

Aera nodded her head.

Aera:sowwy papa.

Jk:oh you will be 4 days nightly spanking for you.

aera eyes widened hearing him

Aera:papa no.(pleading eyes)

Jk:not in the matter of health. Now come on lay on the 5 spanks for you every night