Viva

She's running through the tunnel with Branch on her hip and Creek hot on her tail.

They can't afford to stop or take a break, both of them literally have their little siblings lives in their hands!

So yeah, safe to say they both feel extremely pressured.

She took a deep breath, finally seeing a light where the end of the tunnel was, she allowed Creek to run past her, waving to Poppy as she waved at her and Branch.

She then smiled at the youngest, "Hey, buddy, what do you say we get outta here?"

Branch didn't respond, but he seemed to be getting upset, so she picked up the speed.

She knows something is up with Branch.

Not that it's a bad thing of course!

It's just that, she knows what's going on.

She's seen it before in a few other trolls.

So she kinda knows how to take care of Branch.

But it does worry her about what will happen when they're all safe, she knows her dad has plans to adopt him, but he wouldn't abandon the little guy for being an age regressor, right?

She sighed, picking up the pace as she heard screams behind her.

She could always convince her dad to keep Branch!

She snapped back to reality when Branch pulled her hair.

She smiled a bit, knowing he was just curious and didn't mean any harm.

He's pulling at one of the loop candies she put in her hair, which makes sense, not many trolls actually do that.

It made her one of the few odd ones out.

Not that she minded, someone needs to be there for the weirdos!

She chuckled to herself at the thought, she's the queen of the weirdos!

Her laughter quickly died out when she saw Creek and Poppy standing at the end.

She ran faster then ever, hearing more screams behind her.

She quickly pushed Branch into Creek's arms as she took off running back into the tunnel.

She missed how Branch reached for her.

But she heard his cries echo through the tunnel.

His cries for her.