Barb

When she had read the letter, she hadn't exactly been surprised to see that Branch is an age regressor.

It didn't even surprise her when he showed up, babbling outside her bedroom door.

She opened her door and let him in.

To her relief, he was walking instead of crawling, she had no idea how far he would regress.

"Hey, Branch? How old are ya, buddy?"

Branch giggled and held up three fingers, "Two! Two!"

She smiled and pushed one of his fingers down, "There we go, so, you're two?"

Branch nodded proudly.

She ruffled his hair, "You're such a big boy then, huh?"

"Yeah! Yeah!"

She chuckled, it seems he's excited which is probably why he keeps repeating the same words.

Then she sighed, how is she supposed to get her work done?

She looked over at Branch and saw him laying on the floor.

"Oh, shoot! Are you okay, Branch?" She asked, hurrying over to him.

Branch stared at her like she was stupid, then he rolled over to face the wall.

For a moment, she was extremely offended, but then she smirked, "Okay, I see."

Branch huffed and ignored her, not really caring about what she had to say.

Barb sighed, "Come on, Branch, get up."

Branch rolled over so he layed face down.

She put one of her feet on the other side of Branch, then she squated down and grabbed him under his arms, then she tried to lift him up.

Branch whined and went limp, trying to make himself heavier.

Barb raised an eyebrow as she easily lifted him up, his feet coming out from under her as she stood at her full height.

"What's up, man? What's wrong?"

Branch huffed at her and kicked his feet.

She sighed, but thankfully, the door opened and Synth floated in.