Bruce

When they finally arrived at where Rhonda had taken them to, he had finally processed the information.

His Itsy Bitsy is still..Itty Bitty some times?

Don't get him wrong, he loves that they all get a second chance with the youngest, but it seems a bit...odd.

Branch's energy is screaming that something's wrong, something he can't tell them at the moment because he literally can't speak.

He sighed, holding Branch's hand as they walked towards the abandoned bergen golf course.

Branch shuffled closer to him and cuddled into his side.

He smiled and hugged Branch, "You're such a sweetie, hmm?"

Branch giggled and nodded, then he made a 'small' motion with his hands.

"It reminds you of when you were just a tiny thing?"

Branch nodded again, looking happy that he was able to communicate.

Tiny smiled and gave Bruce a thumbs up, Branch hadn't even TRIED to communicate with them!

Bruce hummed softly, trying to soothe himself, Branch, and Tiny as they walked towards a giant clown head.

They stopped in front of it and a yellow ball popped out at them, then it jumped up, revealing itself as a troll.

Viva smiled, "Oh my gosh...Hellooooooo!" She squealed, waving her hands at them all.

Branch smiled, he knows!

It's Vi!

He reached for her.

But Bruce pulled him back, "Hang on there, baby bitty.."

"My name is Viva! It's so fantastamazing to see you!" She said.

Bruce froze, "Viva.." he mumbled, he remembered how Clay would ramble on and on about, 'the most beautiful girl ever' and her name was also Viva..