CHAPTER 5

TAEHYUNG POV

"It's been a month..and you are still stuck there."

Ha-Joon said sitting beside me on the bar stool I ordered one more shot ignoring him because I am not stuck on her. OK, I admit I am stuck on her but I will not admit in front of him. her eyes hunt me everywhere I go. I compare her eyes with every single girl I sleep but no, not a single pair like her. Her eyes got a strange combination of innocence and fierceness and a lot of pride, on what? Why she is so proud what makes her proud and why no other girl I met has it? 

"If you are not speaking, I'll consider you are still stuck on her maybe...in love with her", Ha-Joon said this fucker why even I got him by my side. I looked at him with a killing glare if eyes could kill, he would be dead. 

"Why are you killing me with eyes I am just kidding", he laughed, his audacity to laugh before I could say he added, " I mean you are Kim Taehyung who never lost a shooting match and his heart I believe you hmm... you can't lose them both." His expression was serious but why do I feel he is mocking me?

"I am not in love with her for sure just curious she looked like a skilled player I want to have a shooting round with her", I said not lying because I really wanted to have a match with her. "But I am sure she also can't beat me I never learned to lose especially in these two matters not, never", I added confidently. Ha-Joon smirked why this fucker smirked. "I am dying to see you and her standing on the rim of the shooting range as opponents it will be an amazing spectacle", he said chuckling but maintaining that annoying smirk. I want to wipe it off his face.

"I am going home", I said and stood up he looked and stood with me. "What?", I asked him. "Give me your car keys", why the fuck he wants my car keys now. "Why?" I asked him handing him the keys. "I'll drop you home", he said making me chuckle. 

"Are you really thinking of being my driver", I laughed making him scoff. "You drank too much I'll drop your home", he said going outside that's why this bitch is my best friend I think I should forget that ninja turtle Fatima and keep him, I laughed at my thoughts. "I guess I am too much drunk", I muttered and walked outside toward my car. 

Ha-Joon was sitting in the driver's seat I got inside the car, and he drove the car to my house. "How will you go home after dropping me", I said looking outside the window."I'll take your car home with me tomorrow is Sunday your day off, so you don't need a car to go office", he told me and took a turn towards the road of my house. I laughed did he forget this is not the only car I own? I'll control my arrogant remark. He stopped the car in front of my house. I got out of the car closed the door and knocked on the window he slid the mirror down.

Bending down I placed my arms on the window and licked my lips looking at him cockily, "It doesn't matter if it's Sunday or any other day, because it's not the only car I own", I said smirking and got away moving towards my home without looking back. I tried to keep these words to myself, at least till I got out of the car and obviously, it was not just to look cool.

«»

"Hey, stop...", I screamed running being a girl covered in white clothes from head to toe she is  walking in front of me, "listen to me turn around", I said to her, she is moving forward her back towards me not listening to my screams. I am running after her but still, the distance getting more and more...

"PLEASE COME BACK HERE", I yelled at the top of my lungs and tripped on my way falling down on my knees, "Fatima", I breathed out in an audible voice, tears flowing down my eyes. I sucked in a breath maintaining my heavy breathing I looked up the girl stopped and turned around in her place I looked at her eyes those prideful eyes looking just into mine piercing my soul...