Fourteen

A little while later..

As I opened my eyes which felt almost impossible, I looked around to see emptiness. My body was badly sore but as I tried move my arms or legs I couldn't. My vision finally got more clear and so I could see I was tied down to a chair.

My body had bruises all over and scrapes, who would do this to me? Where was Jake what was going on?

??- looks like you're awake now

A talk shadow from the corner walked closer to me, I wanted to keep my eyes shut forever then see this man ever again.

Min....

Y/n- what the hell is your problem?
Min- you can say problem since I'm obsessed with you. I got what I wanted now so.
Y/n- I thought you shot me?
Min- the pain is almost similar like a bullet, I wouldn't kill you though you're too precious darling

I head hung low since my whole energy was drained, he scooted closer to me and I wanted to back up but stuck to a chair was not an option.

"I gave you a touch of mine. So everyone knows you're now mine. Besides we look better together" he said and he had placed his hand on my thigh.

Min- I bought you even better clothes and things, all to your liking.
Y/n- you're getting too ahead of yourself, you really do need help
Min- which is why your here.. to help me. You see how it all adds up
Y/n- Min you really don't have to do all this, it doesn't have to go this far please
Min- you should've thought of that before you went with Jake! WHY HIM HUH

He started yelling in my face about why I chose Jake over him and starting just saying random things. My ears were hurting but that's all I could do listen.

Y/n- I understand you.
Min- you do?

I think that got him a little excited since he got in front of me with excited eyes. " you spent a lot of your life and time focused on me to see me go with some other guy" he slowly started nodding at me

Min- it wasn't hard to understand Rifht. So why then can't you just come to me, I've known you longer I... I did so much for you

I really wanted no violence involved wish it could all be done peacefully and get an understanding of where everyone was.

Y/n- so can't you understand me? I didn't know you were there too. I've made me decision so accept it

I think that got him angry because he started panting and slapped me. I was so shocked and in pain tears really came out.

He started taking his anger out of me as he consistently hit me. I looked up at him in disbelief, if only I had gone to Jake's office none of this would have happened.

Min-no no ... NO YOUR MINE FUCK JAKE AHH

I almsot passed out with the many times I was hit, I spit out blood that's how bad it was. I managed to untie and hands and do something sneakily.

I got all the strength I could to punch him and quickly untie my legs. The door was opened and as I tried running my legs gave up. But I had to keep pushing.

So suddenly I was pulled back by my neck, " Let me go " I yelled and tried getting him off but it was a struggle.

Jake's pov

I had informed the guards to tell y/n to come. I didn't want her to get sad and make it seem like I didn't want her near me.

I sat in the meeting room trying to focus but I was just so excited to see her. That's when multiple of my man barge in and inform me they had taken y/n and shot my two guards.

The anger that built up inside me was nothing I've seen before or felt. I stormed out of there and got my gang together, I failed at keeping her safe. I was the one to blame shes probably hating me right now.

I got armed and headed over to where I knew he would be. He better not have laid a finger on her or this will become war. I sped on the gas Petrie to waste absolutely no more time.

If he really wanted her he would obviously not kill her or if he knew she was mine. Then none of us could have her did he kill her.

We arranged a plan on the way there and I knew he must've set up some type of plan. We all spread out and made our way in, but we were wrong they weren't here.

Jake- Find them now

I said to my man who could locate them Quick. This time he really did use his brain, he was being smart about this. How could I fall for it.

I'm coming to save you y/n !