Twenty eight

Guard- your mother got other people involved to kill you.
Jake- she's really taking it this far, I won't hold back then. Things are going to go this way then.
Guard- what would you like us to do next.
Jake- find out exactly plan.

There was nothing much else we could do but wait. All this occurring never in a million years did I think they would do this me. I should've known since I came across those letters, things weren't going to end well.

They wanted me to find a wife, loving and caring to me. But even then they weren't happy with the choice I made. They pretended and I fell into their trap just as y/n fell into mine.

I regret hurting a gorgeous girl like her. But this is the moment when I show her how much I love and care for her. Even if it means I have to loose my life for her.

We went through the many possible options that they could pull and how we would strike back. " if they want to bring other people into this then I can too, and she won't like who I bring in" I said to y/n and her brother

Julius- don't tell me you're getting who I think it is.
Jake- he'll take my side anytime. Especially since he's been in the past with my parents not totally in good ways.
Y/n- how would this even happen? I mean you guys cant just go on the street and start shooting at each other.
Julius- The Mafia way!

I smirked at Julius because he was surely right. There were multiple ways to figure this out, all I was waiting for was my mothers or father call.

Maybe they would do this with poker, drugs, shooting range or just come storm the house. We had to be ready for anything.

Y/n- is this all because of me?
Jake- even if it wasn't I'm fighting back
Julius- your phone is ringing

It was my mother...

Mother- Jake son please, your father isn't in the room but I don't want us to fight. I love you equally to your brother.
Jake- No you don't, because if you did you would not be afraid to say that in front of my father.
Mom- Jake please I don't want you two killing each other. I'm hurting inside too.
Jake- oh really because everything you wrote back to min didn't seem like you were hurting more glad I was old enough to leave your sight.
Mom- it wasn't me who wrote those it was your father, he tortures me, he'll kill me if I go against him.

That did sound like my father, just form her voice I could tell she was hurting. But I was cautious and ware that this could be a setup. " how would I know you're not lying to me? I can't put myself at risk like that"

Mother- He's planning to storm y/n's house!

While my mother was telling me everything I got us out of there. I drove us to somewhere else.
" he's main goal is to take away your biggest prize.... Her" my fist balled up in anger

Of course he would do that to me. To make me miserable again, to watch me fail right below his feet. Not even in my grave would he stop making me suffer.

Jake- I'm going for you momma, I'll get you out of that hell
Mother- be careful son, whatever happens I love you.

I threw my phone out the window since it was a backup phone. He would definitely find out we had a call together and try to track the phone.

I looked at y/n through the mirror and she didn't seem like herself. She just wasn't use to this and I understood being in her position.

But not having her by my side bothered me. I would never forgive myself if something happened to her and I wasn't there to defend her.

I would storm his house. This was a battle between me and my father. He never showed love or affection so I guess we put an end to this.

I called up for backup of course in case of anything. Sorting out a plan on how we are going to attack. I'm not sure if he's expecting this but he sure should be ready to die.

He arrived and I told y/n to wait in the car and hide. I got into position and escorted in, I would assume my mother was upstairs hiding.

My goals were to save my mother and kill the guy who never had the title of a father. We had a shoot out with each other, my man and my father's man.

Jake- PULL IN!!! PULLL IN!!!

I shot the guards at the door, then shot the door open. But of course there would be more guards waiting inside. We threw smoke bombs inside and that made they shoot everywhere.

We took cover until they stopped shooting. This was for my snipers they would kill them. This would then clear our way to get inside but that's what they thought I would do.

Me and a few others went through the back and entered through there. Killing every man that got in the way. My father was standing on the stairs, luckily one of my guys pulled me out of the way.

He was shooting our way.
" IMMA KILL YOU JAKE!! AND THE BITCH" I didn't care much if he disrespected me because he was no one to me. But when he says something about y/n like that. Then it becomes a problem

FATHER- POP YOUR HEAD OUT LETS END IT NOW
I shot his way which made him hide. I don't really think he thought through that he stood no chance against me. He did basically raise me but I became a man myself.

I got on the radio

Jake- The rest are upstairs, we have to push!
Anderson- you really are one crazy motherfucker
Jake- not as crazy as what you've done.
Anderson- let's end this fucker forever!

Anderson seemed mroe excited then me to kill my father. Definitely because of the pasta events they had together, my father backstabbing Anderson.

Let's end it!