Twenty five

What??? How???? What was happening because I know I'm pregnant and I'm feeling sick so what happened.

I tried getting off the bed but the lady held me down. And called for Jake to help her, " STOP IM PREGNANT!" I kept repeating because I knew I was.

They injected something in me to fall asleep and so it kicked in and I fell asleep......

Jake pov

Was it my fault she lost the baby? I made her wait out there for too long, I made her get stressed. I should've taken care of her knowing she was pregnant. I failed her once again.

This didn't make sense how so quickly could she loose a baby. The doctor saying she was never pregnant just made everything class with each other.

Someone was lying and making up things. The only person I had to ask was min, as much as I hate seeing his face I knew he would know.

Maybe he was the liar after all

I met up with him outside the hospital and we talked. " y/n was never pregnant, why is this? " he's face went sort of blank, he stuttered with giving me an answer.

I knew I had to keep my face straight and show no emotion, he definitely knew something. " I found out the same day she did! She probably lost it fighting with you" he said like he was offended I was asking him.

Jake- do I have to beat the living shit out of you to tell me the truth? Your face as pale and you can't even hold eye contact with me. Aren't you a real man act like one.
Min- Stop insulting me, if she lost the baby or whatever what does that have to do with me.
Jake- because it's very weird how you found out. The doctors don't just give out personal information like that. You bribed them with money didn't you?
Min- Go fuck yourself, your the problem!!

I grabbed him by the back of his hair and slammed him into the car. There weren't many people around but the workers knew who I was so of course they didn't interfere.

Jake- I'm giving you one last chance, stupid motherfucker!
Min- I love to see you suffer( gasping for air) I can't let you be happy with her. I took care of her as safely as possible.
Jake- WHAT DID YOU DO? SAY IT!
Min- at the doctors I made sure they told her she was pregnant, wanted to see the high hopes on your face. They injected her with a liquid that kills the baby, but she didn't know of course.
Jake- AHHHH!!

I was beating him to death. I wasn't stopping at all, this was going to be the last time I saw him alive. Just how he wanted to see me suffer is how it's going to be for him.

My man came and I made sure he got it good. He will suffer too, now the only thing I could think about is how me and y/n were going to have a family together.

That's something I wanted with her one day. But it was taken away from us, even if the baby wasn't fully developed it still hurts so much.

I don't even want to tell her but I learned my lesson about not telling her things. She should know but when it's the right time. For now she should get better.

Before I handled business I asked how long it would take before she woke up. It was going to be soon so instead I sent my man to go handle this business.

I stayed by her side until she finally woke up which was later. She was getting out of the medication they gave her, her senses came back to her.

Y/n- what happened jake to our baby?
Jake- I won't keep this from you but I think you should eat first okay?
Y/n- Jake please just tell me.

Just keep arguing back to her wouodnt convince her so I got up and cupped her face. " I want you to be healthy, you look weak my love. I want the best for you so I'll feed you"

I went to get her something healthy to eat. And came back to see her with an unhappy face, when I walked in her eyes lit up. I fed her as she talked about how she would love to raise her first kid.

Deep down it shredded my heart into pieces, I really was having second thoughts of telling her. But at then end of the day I couldn't let her continue thinking she had a baby inside her.

I really didn't want her to freak out and loose her mind. She would go into a state that I couldn't bare to see, instead of distancing myself from her, I should've been there even if she was angry at me.

Later:

After she had eaten very well, she kept insisting I told her. That's the only thing she had in mind, I understood her.

Jake- the doctor was right y/n, no heartbeat... no baby. You were pregnant at some point but the baby died... it was killed.
Y/n- what? By what? Or who? What caused this?
Jake- min... he didn't want to see me happy with you by your side, he took our baby away from us. They injected a liquid to kill the baby.
Y/n- that's why I was feeling sick, this whos time I thought it was pregnancy sickness.

She had nothing else to say. She laid back on the bed and closed her eyes. " will you still be by my side Jake?" She asked

My heart lit up because that's the only thing I wanted in life now.
Jake- no matter what y/n I want to be with you forever, I promise you.
Y/n- heal my heart please.

I'll be your healer ♡