The Younger Demon Guardian Angels Vs The Five Delusional Brats Part 4

Izumi screamed while still crying as she fell through the portal and landed hard on the ground. When she got up and dusted herself off she gasped quietly and looked around rapidly as she was trembling and more tears were coming down her cheeks. She was in the same realm her friends were in when they got tortured!!!!!!!!!!

"No no no no no no no this can't be happening!!!!!!!!!!!!" cried Izumi.

Now she knew that she had to convince her Onni-chan to "snap out of it" and come back to her, their parents and their four friends or else she was gonna suffer the same fucking brutal torture like the Bakugo and Todoroki twins did!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh but it is happening Bitchumi." a familiar voice said.

Izumi gasped and turned around to see Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats grinning wickedly as they folded their arms across their chests.

"Onni-chan how could you do that shit to Kaachan, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka they're our friends!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izumi.

"Simple really those assholes are not my friends and they tortured me like that for years so I thought I'd give them a taste of their own medicine in return." Izuku answered with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Izumi got wide-eyed when she heard that. How could Izuku say that and not have any remorse? Can't he see what he did was wrong?!!!!!!!!

"Onni-chan please you need to snap out of it this isn't you I know you're just confused but we can talk about this onni-chan please........" pleaded Izumi as she walked towards Izuku.

But much to her surprise Izuku growled demonically and slapped her in the face causing her to fall to the ground. She looked up at Izuku in shock while holding her cheek to see him and his group glaring down at her.

"SHUT.......... THE........ FUCK...... UP YOU BITCH now you need to listen and listen well a few things one stop calling me onni-chan cause I'am not your brother anymore two this is me cause of all the anger I've had towards you and those assholes for years after the bullshit you put me through three you're the one who's confused not me and four and finally you really think we can talk about this after everything you did to me don't you remember all those times you beat me the shit out of me all those times you levitated me and slammed so hard to the ground that I had fucking bleeding scraps on my face REMEMBER THE TIME YOU LAUGHED WHEN BAKUHOE TOLD ME TO TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE FUCKING ROOF AND YOU STILL THINK WE CAN FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT?!!!!!!!!" Izuku yelled.

Everyone in the audience watching this had various reactions. The rest of The Demon Guardian Angels, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Izuku's true childhood friends, Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King (as he was told of this), Endeavor, Blizzard and Principal Nezu growled angrily as they knew what he was talking about, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei, the other two students in the general studies course, Snipe and Thirteen got wide-eyed when they heard that last part, Eri and Kota began to cry for their dad as Uraraka, Tsu, Hakagure, Kyoka, Momo and Mina comforted them by hugging them and rubbing their backs and All Might and Green Telek were once again trying to come up with excuses for their daughter.

"SHE FUCKING WHAT?!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei, the other two students in the general studies course, Snipe and Thirteen.

"Yep she did." Izuku's true childhood friends answered angrily.

"Now now we're sure that she......." started All Might and Green Telek nervously.

But Aizawa and Mrs. Joke punched the two fakes in the head and All Might and Green Telek looked up to see everyone else glaring at them.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!" they all yelled.

"No please understand and please we're begging you someone please stop this!!!!!!!" pleaded All Might and Green Telek as they looked around the room.