- semi-morning sex

jake pulled johnnie closer into his chest, resting his head on the smaller's shoulder. he sighed, "morning, love."

"morn–" he shoved his head back into the pillow. "no, no. i'm not waking up yet. go back to bed, jake."

"no. it's nearly two, johnnie. you gotta wake up eventually." jake said into johnnie's shoulder, still holding him closely. he admired how johnnie looked, bedhead, no makeup and wearing only one of jake's shirts– which looked baggy and oversized on johnnie.

"exactly. it's only two." he groaned. "i'm going back to bed."

"good luck." jake pulled johnnie into his lap. he put his head in his hands, leaning onto jake's shoulder. johnnie looked up, "you know, this would be really sweet if your dick wasn't poking at my ass right now."

"oh shit, uh." he awkwardly rubbed his neck. "ignore that, i didn't even notice." jake rubbed his eyes.

"i can't, now i'm interested." johnnie looked down, not even surprised. sex was a common occasion between the two, yet it was still exciting everytime. "now i'm awake. i'll suck you off if you buy me breakfast."

"bitch." jake rolled his eyes. "you'd do it without the breakfast."

"yeah, and you'd buy me breakfast without having me suck you off. this is just for fun." johnnie yawned, laying down on his stomach and pulling jake's underwear down just enough to pull his dick out. "jesus."

jake laughed. "not the first time you've seen it."

"doesn't mean i can't be surprised." johnnie rubbed his eyes, pressing a kiss to jake's tip before lowering his lips down onto the head. jake breathed out heavily, putting his hand on the back of johnnie's head.

he felt johnnie's tongue run over the slit, groaning and tugging on his hair. johnnie grinned, lowering his mouth back down to jake's shaft. he gagged loyalty, jake looking down and johnnie giving him a quick thumbs up. he nodded his head, throwing back and being able to feel johnnie take him in full. he groaned, tightening his grip on johnnie's hair. "sorry if you don't like having your hair pulled right when you wake up."

johnnie pulled off, laughing. "dumbass."

"you're stopping?"

"i don't think it would be fair if you were the only one getting something out of this." johnnie furrowed his eyebrows. "come on. you thought i was just gonna suck you off without anything in return?"

"no, i didn't." jake opened the drawer beside johnnie's bed, uncapping the tiny bottle of lube and handing it to johnnie. "do you need me to-"

"no, fuck that. you made me horny as soon as i fucking woke up, i am not waiting any longer." johnnie pulled his own underwear down, throwing them somewhere in the room. he grabbed the lube, pouring a generous amount of the liquid in his hand and putting them around jake's cock. he ran his hands up and down, biting his lip and looking up at jake, who was avoiding johnnie's glance.

"quit being a little tease, dickwad." he groaned, and johnnie smiled as he'd gotten the reaction he wanted. he lay back, pulling his knees to his chest and waiting for his boyfriend to make his way over. he put his legs on jake's shoulders and jake grabbed onto his hips. he lined himself up with johnnie, easing himself into the smaller boy and waiting for the okay.

"jesus, webber, what are you waiting for? get me off already."

"whatever you say, princess." he rolled his eyes and johnnie scoffed. "never fucking say that again, especially when you're in my ass."

"right." he threw his hands up in defeat, putting his hands back on his hips while johnnie's laugh was cut off by him thrusting his hips to meet his. johnnie's eyes widened. "jesus!"

"sorry." jake shrugged. "i'm not jesus. is that like a daddy kink but instead of you calling me daddy you—"

"can you fucking stop? your really turning me off." he joked, smacking jake's shoulder.

"okay, sorry, sorry." he laughed. "here, i'll make this easier for you." he sat himself down, pulling johnnie into his lap. he adjusted himself, johnnie using his knees and lifting himself up before dropping back down onto jake.

"fuck." johnnie tilted his head back and jake took the opportunity to bite at his neck. johnnie moaned out, "if only my hickeys didn't just fade."

"i like seeing you all marked up. it's hot." jake emphasized the hot, biting down on his neck again, which only made johnnie start bouncing faster around him. "keep talking like that."

"talk like what, telling you how hot you look on me? telling you how badly i need you?" he bucked his hips up into johnnie's. "telling you how good you are?"

"fuck.. yeah." johnnie breathed out, letting jake take full control. "don't be gentle, you know i don't like gentle."

jake nodded, slamming his hips up into johnnie's. they both fell back, and jake continued ramming into johnnie. he shoved johnnie's hips down, bringing him back up and shoving him down. johnnie went limp, "keep going. keep fucking going."

jake obliged, repeating his previous actions while biting on johnnie's shoulder. he sighed. "in or out?"

"i have to shower anyway." johnnie dug his nails into jake's shoulder, letting him take full control. jake wrapped a hand around johnnie's dick, jacking him off a couple times before they eventually had the same fate, letting loose at the same time. johnnie let jake use him, riding out both of their orgasms.

"god." johnnie sighed, falling onto the bed beside jake, who was doing nothing other than breathing heavily. "you need to wake me up like that more often."

"it would be my pleasure." he grinned. "come on, we both need a shower now."

"together?" johnnie smirked.

"wouldn't help to save a couple dollars on the water bill." jake pulled johnnie into his lap. johnnie laughed, leaning in and kissing him sweetly. "hey, jake?"

"hm?"

"your dick is already hard again." johnnie laughed again, kissing him once more. "to the shower we go."

wc 1012