‐ difference (x)

cw size kink

-

a finger ran up jake's bare bicep, a finger belonging to none other than johnnie guilbert. he traced over jake's muscles, jake on his back looking down at his lover and johnnie on his stomach beside him. jake was basking in the affection, loving the small acts johnnie gave him, such as just looking at him lovingly or caressing his skin. "you're really handsome."

"handsome? johnnie, you trying to make me cry?" jake grinned. "thank you, baby. you're pretty too."

"pretty? you call me pretty instead of handsome?" johnnie fake scoffed, rolling over in mock hurt. "my own boyfriend."

"i tell you that you're handsome every day. cause you are. the most handsome boy i've ever met." jake sat up, both hands making their way to johnnie's hips as the taller pulled him up onto his stomach with ease, setting him down so their hips were meeting eachother. "but you're the prettiest boy i've ever met too. the cutest. the most attractive boy i've ever met."

"shut up." johnnie buried his face in the crook of jake's neck, smiling softly to himself although his face had definitely turned a darker shade of red than it was previously. he put a hand on jake's bicep again, running his hands over the muscle. "have i ever told you that i actually love how you're bigger than me?"

"no?" jake tilted his head. "what do you mean?"

"you're bigger than me. it's fucking hot." johnnie sat back up. "you're stronger than me and taller than me. let's compare our hand sizes for a minute?"

jake put his hand out and johnnie put his hand on his. johnnie's fingers were slender and his hand was aswell. his fingertips barely went halfway up jake's fingers. johnnie took his hand, placing it on his hip. jakes hand looked massive in comparison to him. "look. the difference is insane."

"maybe i understand where you're coming from." jake bit johnnie's jawline.

"and you can fucking manhandle me like it's nothing. you don't even look like youre trying whenever you pick me up." johnnie stated.

"i don't try. maybe you're just light."

"maybe you're just strong." johnnie put his arms around jake. "literally. you could fucking manhandle me. you wanna try?"

"oh, i know i could throw you around like it's nothing." jake went quiet. "you want me to be rough with you right now or something?"

"maybe i do." johnnie kissed his neck, the wind being completely knocked out of him when jake picked him up and slammed him down on the mattress beside him with one hand on the back of his neck and his ass up in the air, conveniently positioned where jake's crotch was. "like this? huh?"

jake was on his knees behind johnnie, hand still holding him down. his face was pressed into the bed, so he turned to mumble a breathy yes into the sheets. jake was pleased, pulling him back up by his hair and getting close to his ear. "you gonna tell me what you want, baby? or you want me to do whatever?"

"i don't care, as long as you're rough." he answered, craning his neck backwards and grabbing jake's face. the taller grabbed his jaw, smashing their lips together and forcing his mouth open. he moaned into the kiss, jake pushing him back down onto his knees. "you know what to fuckin' do."

"right." johnnie began taking his belt off, and unzipping his cargos with one motion. he pulled both jake's boxers and his pants down, his dick springing free from the confinement and getting grasped by johnnie's hand.

"shit, now i know what you mean. fuck, doesn't even look like it's gonna fit in your mouth."

"don't underestimate me, asshole."