51 : Web

Freddy flexed his new claws with cautious eyes. They were sharper than his previous ones, almost grotesquely so. There was a sour feeling in his chest, a sour and suspicious feeling it was. There was a fact that he didn't want to admit, and that was the fact that he knew where these claws came from. Though he never liked Monty, he never wished death upon the gator, despite all the things that Monty did, he just wanted Monty to admit he was wrong for killing Bonnie.

He slowly looked up from the palm of his large, robotic hand, a nervous look in his bright yellow eyes. He felt his fingers twitch, his own hands felt strange and foreign to him. An emotion buried deep within the hardware of his chest, it was something akin to a million of fire ants burrowing inside. There was a slight hysteric tremble to his unnaturally deep and scratchy voice, "this feels strange..."

Gregory wiped the oil off of his small hands with a look of disinterest, before his eyes flicked to Freddy's. Though the bear was simply an animatronic, he felt a cold shiver up his spine as soon as those golden optics landed on him, pinning him in place like a butterfly. Gregory shot him a strange, little smile, well, it was more of a quirk of the lip, "...you are almost done. Just one more piece, and the puzzle is complete."

It was an ominous thing to be said, the animatronic chose to ignore it. Freddy looked towards the girl from his place on the operating table, his gaze lingered on her for a moment. She was quietly sitting on a rusty metal chair in the far corner, there was a look of distinct shame to her, she seemed to be avoiding eye contact with him. He didn't blame her, whatever she did, he was sure she was put in the spot to do it. He was sure she was under so much pressure, and he knew how that felt very well.

Gregory noticed the heavy silence quite quickly. He turned foot, and made his way across the dark and grimy room that was Parts and Service right to the  maintenance elevator. With his arms crossed, his eyes traveled between them, he was contemplating something. The girl stood up to follow him out, but he simply lifted his hand to stop her in place.

"I have to leave to conclude the next steps of the plan," he announced carefully, his eyes flitting from her to Freddy. "I'll leave you two to talk about what clearly needs to be said without my presence, so it seems."

He smiled at them, it was a patient smile. Freddy instantly knew something was wrong but he said nothing of the matter. When the Breach finally turned and left, tensions stayed the same. Even when I'm gone, I'm still here, Freddy didn't need the reminder, that smile said enough of what was left unsaid. The girl finally looked at Freddy, there was a hidden mistrust in her eyes. It hurt him, but he understood, he couldn't blame her, there were not many people to trust in a place like this. He was sure he couldn't even trust himself.

"He can see and speak through you?" She said after a moment of silence. "That's why your eyes are yellow like his. You've been like his...his..."

"Puppet," Freddy finished for her with a quiet voice.

"Yes," she said hesitantly, like it would offend him. "This entire time..."

She averted her eyes, there was a tired edge to her voice."Freddy, when can we be free? When can we leave?"

"(Y/n)," Freddy beckoned her closer after her moment of lost despair. She slowly came to the operation table where he lay, and when she was right next to him, he lifted his shaking claws and gently caressed her cheek.  The bear stared into her eyes carefully, his yellow optics were soft and as warm as they could get. "Tonight you will be free, tonight we will all be free from the vices that hold us so tightly."

The bear then said as he picked through his words, "I cannot say much, because I know he's listening, but I have a plan, (y/n), I have a plan."

The bear said quietly, he felt a tick in his circuitry and he knew the Breach was there, wrapped around his mind, it listened to every word he said, and it watched everything he did. Freddy from beneath his plastic maw, he grit his teeth tightly. But he gently squeezed her cheek despite his anger, and her hand eventually held onto his. "Just play along with his game for now, I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's the best advice I could give you."