☆ prolouge.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ELIZABETH WILLIAMS HAD NEVER BEEN KNOWN TO HATE OTHERS, in fact, most people knew her as the most kind and caring person theyd ever met. many would say that she would never hurt a fly. unfortunately, this all changed the day that paige bueckers turned her back on lizzy.

paige and lizzy had been friends for as long as anyone could remember, many would say that they came out of the womb holding hands. and with a friendship like this, you could expect they would do everything together. it ranged from playing with toys in lizzys front yard to flying across the world for summer trips together, and everything in between.

paige had been the first one to introduce elizabeth to basketball when they were 6, and since then, they had been inseperable. they had the future planned out together. lizzy and paige planned to be on the same teams, go to college together, play in the WNBA together. they wanted it all and they were willing to work to get there.

elizabeth and paige had played all of junior high together, winning almost all of theyre games and going undefeated in their final year. this also happened to be the year that elizabeth realized she wasnt straight, and had a massive crush on her tall, blonde, basketball obsessed best friend.

throughout highschool, paige and elizabeth were nothing short of that duo. they had a big friend group of basketball girls and friends from other extracurriecal activities, but they would always come to to each other for anything they needed to get off their chest, or just to pick and outfit for school that day.

their highschool basketball career was also nothing but game winners and championships, until their senior year.

elizabeth unfortunately suffered an ankle injury summer of senior year that put her out for the entirety of her season. thankfully for lizzy, paige had been with her through all of it. when she went for her surgery, paige was there. when she woke up, paige was there. she was there for all of lizzys physical therapy sessions and much more.

lizzy had known of her evergrowing crush on her best friend for god knows how long, and she finally decided that she was going to amp up the courage to ask her. so, that day, she walked into the gym of the highschool feeling confident and ready for this, until she heard the voices.

the voices of paige and two other girls from her basketball team. they were talking about someone, but elizabeth couldnt quite place her finger on who. well, until one of the girls spoke up again.

"paige, weren't you going to drop elizabeth this summer? im so sick of her, she practically clings to you."

lizzys stomach dropped to the floor, hoping her supposedly 'best friend' would speak up on her behalf. elizabeths eyes filled with tears as she listened to paige laugh along with the girls.

i miss you, im sorry | p. bueckersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें