Part 6 - PLANS?

Short chapter, ill make up for it don't worry!

After waking up in Kim's arms, we didn't do anything for the whole morning. He had asked if he was intruding staying over but i had made sure to tell him multiple times that he wasn't.

"Anna, Jake wants to have a hit. Will you take go with him Im not fit for it yet" I hear Nick say as he comes in behind me. I sit up straight from my position next to Kimi so i was facing Nick.

"Yeah I'll hit with him, but if he gets angry at me I'm walking off that court" Nick just nods in return. "Oh and is your knee okay? Is that what's bothering you"

"Yeah, still not good" He says, walking out the room. Clearly not wanting to talk about it.

I feel bad for Nick, his knee has been bugging him for the past year. I know he gets a lot of hate for just playing but not being able to play and now enjoying his time with family he gets more hate. It will never make sense to me.

"Sorry, duty calls" I say to Kimi.

"It's okay, I'll leave you guys to it"

-

Jake and I had just arrived to a local court. He hadn't spoken to me, I still didn't know how long we are hitting for, where we are even hitting. Well i now know the answer to that one but still. Angry brother problems, it drives me insane.

I was dying, well not literally but it felt like it. Jake really had to hit today? On a 30 degree day. Sometimes i just want to throw my racquet at him, I honestly think it would release some stress. 

"Do serves and were done" He said blankly.

Nodding i walked off to my side and hit some balls over for him to start serving.

-

I had decided to go on a walk. I needed some peace away from my brothers, well just Jake really.

Sitting down at a small cafe not many people knew about. The owners knew me pretty well as I'm a frequent regular. It was like a get away place, it was hidden on the side of Monte-Carlo yet it had a stunning view of houses and the water behind them. I usually come here for the sunset, the pink and orange rays shine bright over the horizon.

PING

KIM K🏎️💨

Hey, you free later tonight?
I want to take you somewhere.

Yeah I am

Be ready for 6pm, Im picking you up.
Wear something relatively warm.

Looking forward to it.

———————————
Authors note
This chapter is bad so sorry for that
Also its VERY short so ill update with another chapter soon after this if i can!

Any criticism of my writing to help improve, let me know!

481 words

Buongiorno o buonanotte
-Eva
🤍