Part 24 - BROKEN SANDCASTLES

"Anna get off your ass we're going to the beach!" I heard Kimi yell through the house.

He was just on a video call in another room while I was once again sat on the couch.

I reluctantly sat up from the couch and made my way toward my room. I scurried through my wardrobe without a car in the world with what I was going to choose.

I ended up grabbing a sage green two piece with a thin dress over the top.

"You ready Anna?"

"Yup!"

I slipped on some sandals and walked out of my bedroom. Kimi was stood leaning against the kitchen bench, his head facing down at his phone.

"Andiamo Kimi" His head raised up at my voice, looking at me from bottom to top. "Take a picture it'll last longer"
(Let's go/come on)

He then unexpectedly held his phone up and took a picture of me.

"alright lets go"

He then walked off leaving me standing there. Didn't expect him to have the balls to do that move.

-

I got out of the car and walked onto the warm sand, searching to find a spot on the beach. It wasn't to busy but we still wanted to be further away from people. Didn't take to long before I laid down my towel and the small bag of fruits.

"You going in?"

"Hmm soon. Go and test if the waters cold"

"Come on Anna it'll be fine"

He pulled me up and onto my feet, making me stumble.

"Take that off"

"You didn't have to make that sound so weird Kimi"

I peeled off my dress and neatly folded it and set it down on my towel.

Kimi grabbed my hand and started to drag me towards the water. I tried to pull back but the scorching hot sand was making my feet burn so I cooperated.

My feet met with the water and it instantly cooled me down. Kimi had left me behind and jumped into the waves. So I was walking around in the shallow waters not wanting to go waist deep.

"Are you going to stand there or actually come in?"

"I don't know"

I watched as his drenched body walked out of the water towards me. He walked around the the back of my and gently pushed my shoulder forward.

"Are you forcing me in right now?"

"Maybe.."

We were almost waist deep now. The water was cold against my hips. The waves crashed at us every now and then, sending me tumbling back into Kimi's chest every single time.

Focusing on when the next wave would hit me someone grabbed a hold of the sides of my waist and chucked me into the air, sending me right into that next wave.

As I got back to the surface I was faced with a laughing Kimi.

I just got deja vu

I let out a groan before falling backwards, floating on the crystal waters.

-