Chapter 11

Author pov :(start the song)

Morning ray hit on Y/n's eyes.She groans & slowly opens her eyes . She found herself on the cold floor .She is feeling cold as after giving her all power now she is not less than a human.Dry tears are on her soft cheeks. She feel pain in her back as its the first time that she slept on floor .Her brother raised her with all the luxuries that she need , he never let her cry .

Y/n looks towards the window & smiles sadly .

Y/n : I miss you brother .*teary*

After a few min he heard a guard's voice .

Guard : Lady here is your meal .

Then he give her plate from small open part of bar .

Y/n look at the food & smile .

Y/n : Its not that bad .*smile sadly*

After a few min, she wiped her tears . She eats a few spoons but its really hard for her to eat as its not that good but she didn't say anything .

While eating on the floor she hears a noise so she looks towards the bar & its Joo . He is here for her .Y/n smile & holds him.She cries while hugging his small body .

Y/n : At least you are with me Joo. *cry*

Joo lick her tears , maybe he can feel her pain . Y?n kiss his head & gives her whole bread to him as she feels his tummy is empty .She knows Joo comes to her by himself & she is not surprised bcz In Moon Verse Joo also does this a lot of times so .

She just eats those boiled beans & Joo eats his bread .

After eating their meal Y/n held him in her lap .

Y/n : I always thought love is beautiful but never thought that it would be painful for me .*teary*All love novels show us happy endings. Maybe my story will have a sad ending, who knows . Reality isn't sweet like romantic novels. Reality is harsh.

Tears are falling from her eyes .

Meanwhile-

Here Taehyung is sitting on his King Chair while his stepmother & Princess Kira is also here

Here Taehyung is sitting on his King Chair while his stepmother & Princess Kira is also here .They both are eating but Taehyung can't eat peacefully, he is feeling emptiness in his life . He just eats a few spoons of his meal.He sigh & without finishing his breakfast he goes towards his library .

Queen Mother noticed but ignored it .

Queen Mother: Kira finish your meal , today is your wedding, you need to look good ok .*smile*

Kira : Yes, Queen Mother .*smile*

Yes, today Taehyung is going to marry again , he declared that Y/n isn't his queen anymore (only in Devil World) so he will marry the Princess of Shadow Land , Princess Kira . Taehyung say that he love her but he just like her. He gave his like as name of LOVE .

Afternoon-

Who thought that a princess of Moon Verse marriage life would be as sad as this no one , She is locked in jail after 2 days of her wedding & today her husband will marry another girl .

She is locked in here ,in this dark cell . Her heart is paining, her tears are falling as she can hear ball ballroom's music. Its wedding music which she know . She know that her husband, her first love, is now married to another girl .

Y/n : I wish you a very happy married life Taetae .*smile while looking at sky*

___________

i will update soon....