Chapter 13

Author pov :(start the song)

Y/n : You want a soul then take my soul , my soul is pure & give him Immortality.*teary eyes*

Immortal angel : Who is he to you?

Y/n : My everything, my first love . my husband .*teary* i love him more than my life If sacrificing my life can give him new life then i don't have any problem.i know he never loved me but my soul , heart is only for him .*tears falling*

Immortal Angel: Ok then as you wish my Child's .*deep voice* With that Y/n goes towards him & kneels near him & smiles painfully.

Taehyung is lying on the ground with his blood .His body is weak but his eyes are open but he can't talk or move.His heart is beating but slow. He will die soon. Y/n comes towards him & wipes his blood from his lips.

Y/n's eyes are teary & looking at him with love .She admires him for the last time .

Immortal Angel : Y/n you don't have time my child.

Y/n pecks his forehead & smile sadly .

Y/n : You will be ok. I know you hate me but my stupid heart can't hate you .I know you hurt me , betrayed me but still my heart is beating for you TaeTae. I left my everything for you so that i can stay with you but you....*tears falling* stab my heart with your fake love. After this, you don't need to tolerate my existence anymore.I have nothing to lose Tae .I know you dont want me but its ok.......*caress his cheek*if my death can give you a new life & strong powers then i will do it for you bcz i love you .*Smile sweetly* just want last wish Tae, take care of yourself & yeh if you get time just remember me not for a long time just for 2 sec ...........*smile* i will happy with that ....live happily my good wishes will be always with you ........*wipe her tears * I know its irritate you but for the last time i want to say that i love you my Taebear .*smile with teary eyes*

Tears are coming out from his eyes ......he wants to hug her & tell her dont do this but he cant move nor can talk .

Y/n stood up & went towards Immortal Angel .Y/n smiled at him .He smiled back sadly & held his sword tightly as he needed to kill her to take her soul .Y/n looked behind towards Taehyung for the last time & smile widely with teary eyes * She mouthed - ' Bye Love '

She looks in front of her & closes her eyes .Then Angel stabbed his sword inside her stomach, she didnt feel pain as she was lost in her memories of her & Tae's beautiful moments.Her body slowly falls to the ground as her soul comes out from her body as white smoke. Angel catches her soul in his magic pot & closes it .He looks at her dead body which is lying on the ground,her white beautiful dress is covered with her blood. There is a small smile on her lips .

Angel : I never saw this pure love. You lost a precious gem King Taehyung. As i promised her so i bless you with immorality & powers.You will never die & nobody can defeat you .*blank face*

As he say Tae's body started shining in blue, and his wounds started healing.In a few min he moved his body as he feel stronger then before.He stood up but his eyes arent showing any happiness....his dream come true but he don't want it now .His eyes are teary & looking at his wife 's soul lifeless body .His tears are falling,for the first time he is crying.He sit near her & pull her body in his lap .He looked at her pale face & burst into tears .

Tae : I...im sorry love...plz don't leave...me...i dont want it...plz......come back....*crying *

He pecks her pale lips & cries hard .

Tae : No...plz...come back to your Taebear ...i promise......i will not yell at you .....plz........im so...sorry......i was fooled to not realise my love for you....*Sob*....plz...*cry *

He hugs her body tightly,pull her close to him . But suddenly her body started vanishing in air with spreading golden glitter around him .

 But suddenly her body started vanishing in air with spreading golden glitter around him

In few sec her body was gone, he panicked & started finding her like a crazy man .

Tae : Yn ........Y/n!!!!!

Angel sighs & opens a portal & goes inside .He also goes from there while Taehyung is crying & screaming her name like a madman.

Tae : ....plz......plz...come back......*kneel down & crying *

While his friends are looking at him with pity . They warned him but he didn't listen to them now he is suffering.They feel pity for him but they are angry with him . They sigh in sadness & vanish in the air to go back to their palace with that unconscious B*tch woman.

While Jimin is watching Tae with teary teary & put his hand on his shoulder.

Jimin : Tae hold yourself....she is gone.....*whisper*

Taehyung cries hard & punches the ground.

Tae : Im ....sorry......my love........*cry*

After few min he passed out & Jimin held him .He is physically strong but mentally he is weak .

Jimin 's tears falling from his eyes .

~Regret is the biggest punishment in this world .Dont play with someone's feelings & don't break their trust . Show your love towards your loved ones , dont hurt them bcz one you loss them , you will feel empty & regret will eat you slowly ~

  _________

  I will update Soon.............